Lionheart The Film

Gorilla

Really well done film show casing the love, passion and respect hounds men and women have for wildlife conservation and animal husbandry.

I think every citizen out west who is faced with a vote to ban hound hunting should be forced to watch this film to a least make an informed decision before casting their vote.

Is it just a film showing guys ripping up and down logging roads with their dogs going ape chit in the back? Striking off guys bait barrrls and pulling SD cards in cameras that don’t belong to them? Cuz that’s 99% of “houndsman” can’t stand them. Needs to be severely regulated. But I’ll watch this. Won’t hold my breath on changing my mind

Is it just a film showing guys ripping up and down logging roads with their dogs going ape chit in the back? Striking off guys bait barrrls and pulling SD cards in cameras that don’t belong to them? Cuz that’s 99% of “houndsman” can’t stand them. Needs to be severely regulated. But I’ll watch this. Won’t hold my breath on changing my mind
Damn!! Tell us how you really feel!!!🤣🤣🤣

that’s bullshit^^^ obviously you don’t know Jack ****

that’s bullshit^^^ obviously you don’t know Jack ****
I think JP is just saying he hopes it is ethical. There are a lot of hunting shows where they aren't, or you think they are until you read un they papers - like Lemon. I thought at ome time if I drew a great tag I might hire him, but nope if He was in a show I would ignore it.

No I base my opinions on personal experiences, and I’ve hand plenty with “ houndsmen” any jackass can buy a dog and drive around the woods. And they do…
Any jackass can buy a 55 gallon drum and fill it full of dougnuts and try to shoot a bear with their head stuck in it too cry me a river

Any jackass can buy a 55 gallon drum and fill it full of dougnuts and try to shoot a bear with their head stuck in it too cry me a river
One of those jackasses in this scenario however are not running a bunch of dumb ass dogs all over the mountain through everyone’s chit all fall long acting like an idiot.

I have zero respect for “houndsmen” because they have zero respect for anyone

One of those jackasses in this scenario however are not running a bunch of dumb ass dogs all over the mountain through everyone’s chit all fall long acting like an idiot.

I have zero respect for “houndsmen” because they have zero respect for anyone
I'm sure they could care less. I know If I hunted the same stuff you did I sure wouldn't

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom