Lion hunt in NW Wyoming

J

JakeS

Throwing this out there to get my dogs on some cats. If anyone would like to hunt lions in the big horn basin, I will bring my dogs to any fresh tracks you find. I will not accept any payment or gifts of any kind. If it is a female you will have to leave your gun at the truck and bring your camera. If it is a nice Tom, it's all yours.
Jake 307 349 8551

Awful nice of you wished I lived in the basin I hope to in the next 4 or 5 years. I understand needing to work the dogs no pheasants this year or grouse means my bird dogs are grossly underworked. I hope it builds you good Karma.

I live in Cody too. If I find time to get away and cut some tracks I'll message you. Mind if I use a bow?

Shane

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-13 AT 10:32PM (MST)[p]the tags are over the counter. with the new snow conditions are good. Find a fresh track early in the morning, call me and I'll bring my dogs.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom