Lion/Bear Hunter Speical

I

Ike

LAST EDITED ON Jun-14-11 AT 06:06AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/4722kodygone.jpg

6399maverickgone.jpg

I lost my red & white Kody and black Maverick dogs in Moon Lake Canyon above Mountain Home Utah on the South Slope of the Uinta Mountans last friday on a bear. Been after them ever since and found both tracking collars in a pond near the Mountain Home turn off near Altamont today. Both dogs are gone and the DWR and Sheriff Departments were called in to investigate.

A reward is offered for their safe return. Special offer to any Monster Muley members: Safe return of those two hounds and the name of the person who stole them is worth a free lion or bear hunt with me on any unit within reason provided I'm permitted or within my legal rights to take you.......

Contact the country Sheriff, UDWR or myself with any information.

Dennis Ingram
(435) 724-3087
http://www.ingramwildlife.com/picture.htm

I'll cross my fingers for you!! Great looking hounds, hope you get em both back!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Damn IKE!

That Reward is almost worth me bringing your Dogs back!:D

And I don't think HoundDawgy has been out this way recently?:D

(((RAZZIN Ya!)))

I seen your Thread down on the MUTTsters Forum,what happened to that thread?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

IKE
I hope you find the SOB's that uncollared your dogs and stole them. They knew enough about those collars, that knew they had to take them off to not get tracked.
Put out the word to all the dog pounds too, in case they get scaried and turn them loose in a town or city, send pictures of them to every pound in the area.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

What's the Scoop IKE?

PM me!

You can't just leave it at that! Being a dog guy myself, I would like to hear the rest of the story.

Collars were off best I can tell for about a week then showed up in a pond by the road that would have been picked up on past trips? So were they recently dumped? Whoever took those collars must had put magnets in them and then pulled them and chunked the collars to cover their tracks? Maybe more will surface in the coming days?

Where'd You find your Mutts IKE?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-11 AT 05:11AM (MST)[p]Kinda sounds like what happened to Bettis last year not too far distant from where you were Ike.....his dog disappeared with no signal from it's tracking collar only to show up 6 months later with the collar still working and the battery seemingly fresh. At least you didn't have to wait 6 months to get your dogs back.....perhaps with the price of dog food so high, they didn't figure they was worth it. ;-)

Tell you what I suspect what happened Dennis.....some non hound dogger took you collars off and hauled them into town looking to steal them. When they couldn't figure how to shut them off, they took them back and hucked them in the pond. Your dogs may well have been up there the whole time. That's what happened to me a couple summers ago.

Glad you got them back.

Well IKE?

If it was somebody with Magnets it must of been another MUTTster?

That's really good news Ike,...nothing makes a dog man happier than that call that your dogs have been found and they're ok. We had a couple of dogs stolen off the chain where we hog hunt in south GA about 3 years ago. We got the sheriff involved and a large landowner friend. After a few days of no results, we conjured up a tale for the landowner to tell the guys that work on his farm....we thought it was a relative of one of them that stole the dogs. We told him to tell this bunch that these dogs had miniature radio tracking implants in their bodies just under the skin and that we were coming back with the receiver to track them and whoever stole them was gonna be in for a surprise....within 2 hours the landowner got a call that the dogs had magically been found about 2 miles down the road....by a relative of one of the hands....he was just happy he found them and could get them back to us.....imagine that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom