Life is so simple

nochawk

I Love this idea!!!! It's great!!!!!

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports.

Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling.

This method would eliminate a long and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift. Case closed!

This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion.

Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system:

"Attention standby passengers we now have a seat available on flight number..."

Dreaming of good things ahead.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

There is a few problems with your idea. The liberals will argue that there are no terrorists, only man-made catastophes, and therefore there is no need to screen for terrorists. You will be labeled a racist because damn near everyone that is blown up will be a race other than white. They will say that much like waterboarding, it is torture. They will pass a law allowing people to carry explosives on airplanes in an effort to secure muslim extremeists votes.

I just don't think it would work! :)

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

I think instead of taking off your shoes and belt and whatever change you have in your pocket, it should be mandatory to strip down to your birthday suit. I know, some people wouldn't be that great to look at but then there would be some that are. Just a thought.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom