Leupold VX-L

G

grayghost

Anyone tried one of these yet? I'm considering getting one before I leave for Africa soon. My hope is it's going to increase low light viz as we not only encounter dawn and dusk shooting opportunities but in the jungle/bush, high noon can be a difficult shot without good light gathering optics. Thanks, grayghost

I would buy one if they offerd the custom shop options, why is it that their most expensive scope (the lps) and the vx-L have no custom shop options? if you dont know what i am talkin about you should cheak it out on their web site

I have the 4.5 - 14 vxl in a 50 mm duplex reticle with talley one piece rings. It is on a savage 270 wsm. I spent alot of time in the field with it and shot two mule deer with it. I am very impressed. They claim that specific 50 mm lets the same amount of light through as a 44 mm would, which seems to be about right. I love being able to use low mount rings! Let me know if you have any specific questions

I have the VX-L 4.5-14x56mm LR with the B&C reticle. The best scope I have ever owned. I can't believe how well I shoot with this scope. I have it on a .300 WBY Mag. I can shoot out to 600 yards without ajustment with the B&C reticle.
Works great in low light conditions. Well worth the money. You won't be disappointed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom