leupold spotters

slcmuley

what do you guys think about these scopes?the wind river series or the sequioa? i have also looked at bushnell,tasco,and alpen.plan on buying one in the next month or so. canget a really good deal on this sequoia right now but haven't looked through it yet where do they carry these?dont have alot of money to spend
47b8f69f2df80b83.jpg

Go to Sportsmans Warehouse or Cabelas to look through the scopes. I cannot comment on any of these scopes but Leupold has a great warranty. fatrooster.

They're about 50% over priced for the glass you get. I bought one 5-6 years ago... not really any better than the Tasco I had.

Look into Pentax, or Vortex in the same price range. You can get a much nicer scope for the same $$$

I have never looked throught the vortex but can speak for the Leupold.. If it were me i would probably save my money. They are okay but i dont think they are woth the money....

just looked through a few scopes last night they went in this order best to worst; swarovski nikon leupold alpen buschnell vanguard thats just my opinion all were in the 60mm size i felt like the leupold was very close to nikon and far from the rest this particular leupold only costs 240 some of the scopes i felt werent as good costed more i really need to try out the vortex

I owned the Sequoia and sold it because it had TERRIBLE optics. I bought it over the internet w/o looking so I've learned my lesson and like others have said I look first at a sporting goods store and compare for a good hour or so. Please trust me when I say don't waste your money.

Following up on my post; I bought a Bushnell Elite spotter for under 300 new off the web after checking them out and for my money it was a good deal...pretty darn good optics for that price.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom