Leupold RX-3 Rangefinder

Save your money and buy a different brand, they are litterally crap. This is one of Leupold's products that they are way off par with. Spend the extra money and get a Leica, or buy a comparable Nikon or Bushnel, you'll be much happier. I owned one and hated it, never heard a good thing about them either.

I bought a RX-4 last year I took it out and it wouldn't range more than half the time. Most of the other features on it didn't work on it either. I have read on other forums that the other RX models dont have as many problems so maybe the RX-3 will work? I ended up taking mine back and buying a Leica 1200, problem solved.

Mt muley they seem to have a lot of issues with these and all my buds that had them took them back (8). I'd save my money and buy a leica or the bushnells seem to work for most people. This is the only product leupold makes that isn't up to their normal quality.

I agree with the other posts. I left my lica in the truck one day and the hunter that i had let me use his leupold and it wouldnt even read at 120 yards. I love my lica it reads all of the time sometimes past the 1200 yards.

Thanks guys. The Nikon 800 Compact that I lost (made by Bushnell) worked great. Maybe I can find another. I'm gonna check out some of Bushnell's stuff this weekend. A Leica just isn't in the budget right now. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom