Leupold/Nikon Rifle Scopes

I

in2chukar

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-08 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]Just looking for opinions.

I am looking for a new scope for my 25-06. Have noticed that the Nikon Buckmaster 6-18X40 is about half the price of a used Leupold VX111 6.5-20X40 or a new VX11 6-18X40. I know that the quality of the VX11 and VX111 is probably way better than the Buckmaster. I'm just wanting to know if it is 300-350 dollars better?

I own a Burris Fullfield, Nikon Monarch, and a Leupold VX11. I personally can't really tell them apart. I like them all.

Just want some opinions on Nikon Buckmaster Rifle Scope.. Thanks...

I've got a buckmaster on one of my rifles and its a nice scope for the price. If I were you I'd look at the Monarch, it's not 300 more only around a 100 and you can't beat Nikon's warranty.
nrueh

I don't know about the quality difference, but I would have to disagree with the Nikon warranty statement. You can beat it---with Leupold. You would have to look long and hard to find guys that have been disappointed with Leupold service on their lifetime warranty.

I have three Nikon Buckmasters and I have had very good success with them. Especially when I had them mounted by a very good gunsmith.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom