Leupold 12-40x60

I had one for about 10 years. Upgraded to a Swaro. The Leupold is an awesome scope, I just got greedy. It's hard to beat it for the price, warranty and packability.

Did you have the HD or just the regular glass? and if so would you go with the HD or just get the regular glass

I own the HD version of the scope and am very happy with it. Clear and light weight. My buddy bought a Televid at the same time as me. I can't say there is a $600 differnce in clarity. In fact I can't tell much difference at all. Also my friend dropped his Televid this fall while deer hunting and it is going to cost him $400 for a new scope body (the glass and eye piece were ok). One more reason to buy leupold.

tthorpe,

Do you think there is a big difference in the HD and the regular. Cause i would love the HD but i won't to spend the extra 300 to 500 bucks for the HD if i don't have to

I honestly never comapared them side by side. From information I recieved and research I did I figured the HD was worth the money. Though I know people who are very happy with their regular gold rings as well. Hard choice but I don't regret the one I made at all. Hope this helps.

Your gonna need more than the HD for you! Ive seen you spot!

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom