Letterman Show Last Night

completesportsman

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-09 AT 08:29AM (MST)[p]Did anyone see the stoned Joanquin Phoenix last night

http://www.acetj.com/videos/player.php?mediaID=2630

I was watching Carolina embarrass Duke at Cameron Indoor Stadium!
I heard about this on the radio this morning and had to check it out.

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-09 AT 08:42AM (MST)[p]i saw that last night. Letterman was struggling just to get a full sentence out of Joaquin's mouth. Guy looked strung out and unrecognizable with that beard. was pretty funny

"we owe an apology to Farah Fawcet".....LMMFAO

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Wow is right. There is two minutes of my life I'll never get back! Nothing like bakin' the ol' brain before going on national TV.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if the gum sells on E-bay for about 2 grand.

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Great interview. I thought it was funny how Phoenix was actually getting pissy about it. What an idiot.

I liked the Farrah Fawcette line too.

That is really sad. I always thought Phoenix was a great actor, guess he's not such a great person.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-09 AT 01:55PM (MST)[p]Following in his brothers foot steps for sure, probably be joining him soon in the heavens.
"River, I'm coming to join you Bro."

Brian

WOW - that was rough. Letterman tried his best and was hilarious I thought. "That's not likely - but we'll keep in in the Rolodex" - hilarious.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Has anyone seen Joaquin's new career. He's a rapper, there is some funny footage of him falling off stage on youtube. Plus he is a supporter of peta.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom