Lets see some moose mounts

B

bckcntrybuck

I drew a moose tag this and wanted to see some moose mounts to get some ideas for my moose if I am lucky enough to put one down. Also I wanted to start looking at a bunch of pictures so that I cant get an idea of the size of bull I need to be looking for. Thanks in Advance

YOU'RE FAT!! DON'T TRY AND SUGAR COAT IT OR YOU WILL EAT THAT TOO!!

Take a look at the picture I posted today in the Wyoming Forum under "Moose-Is it Worth It?". That bull was a decent representative of the Shiras species taken in Idaho and was just a tad over 38". Bulls in the 40s are not uncommon and I think when you get up in the high 40s and above you are talking a big one!

1476941_013.jpg

Great bull Yellum!My bull was also under 40 inches wide & makes B&C!Spread is over-rated if you want a high scoring moose!
David

Awesome, Keep them coming. Thanks

BryceMoose3.jpg

48" Utah Archery. I like this pic cause with my son holding him up it makes the bull look even bigger.

Smokepole

Thanks guys. Credit goes to my wife, as this is her trophy. I have 12 moose points but can't draw.

Yelum

My Alaskan Moose. I picked the form that showed the most body and brisket. I really wanted the mount to reflect the size of the beast. Hard to tell from the pics, but when you walk in my living room, it pretty much dominates the room.

moosemount.jpg

thats an ugly mount and a horrible trophy room.... i will do you a fovor and switch you houses and you can have my trophy room and no moose mount!!! hahha

thats an impressive moose that would make any man shat his pants!

It was a big bodied 2 point.

Aweseome bull man. Congrats What unit?

Yelum what unit you putting in for? I got real lucky and drew with 11 points, another guy drew my unit with 4 points. What a screwed up system

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom