LET'S RE-NAME EVERY GD THING!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Let's Just Re-name the Whole GAWD-DAMNED World Shall We?

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=35730914&ni...te-flag-scrutiny-utah-reconsiders-canyon-name
Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

One of my old deer hunting camps was at Indian Creek. Now what???

I'm starting to get a headache. JFP!!!

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Well, I almost hate to admit it, but I'm from western WA. I live about an hour outside of that shithole Seattle. Although I've only ben there a handful of times, and its been a couple years since i visited them, I am going to insist the great liberal leaders of that great city, rename it. It was named after Chief Seattle, though I don't recall which tribe. I did a little research on Chief Seattle. Like many chiefs back then, he killed, tortured, invaded, pillaged and plundered neighboring tribes of the area. He even had slaves. Yes, slaves! What do you have to say to that you damn hippie liberals?

I bet it's already been renamed once. There's a place in Nevada that shows on the maps as "Big Negro" Creek. But that isn't how it's pronounced by most locals.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>Was that Indian Creek on the
>Manti here in Utah Eel?
>

No. It's in northwest CA near the town of Hayfork.

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

They took the "kock" out of "Horse Kock Kanyon" also!

What the flip is this world coming to?

...help us all,
Zeke

>I bet it's already been renamed
>once. There's a place in
>Nevada that shows on the
>maps as "Big Negro" Creek.
>But that isn't how it's
>pronounced by most locals.
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

I hunted that drainage last year. Had the early 014 tag

A couple of weeks ago in California our Governor Moonbeam signed a law outlawing the terms "Husband and Wife"....now the state only allows "spouse".

>George Washington was a slave owner.
>Maybe we should change the
>name of Washington DC too.
>

Since that's a fact, the name "Washington Redskins" really has to go now!!!!

All the "renaming", "equality", "do whatever you want" is killing our country. We've become a weak bunch of rainbow eating unicorns!

Zeke

What if I own a business named Mt. McKinley General Store? Or Mt. McKinley Bed and Breakfast?

Is he going to pay for the new signage?

Eel

>What if I own a business
>named Mt. McKinley General Store?
>Or Mt. McKinley Bed and
>Breakfast?
>
>Is he going to pay for
>the new signage?
>
>Eel
>
>Guns are like parachutes. If you
>need one and don't have
>one you probably will never
>need one again.

Hey Eel!

Make sure & get ahold of dude to Answer that Question!

There's gotta be some kinda Government assistance that you can get that the Workin Guy can Pay for!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

>How about changing the name "Elkassassin"
>to "BobcatBess"?

It was kinda the other way around beanman!:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

There is a road near where I live named Jackass Hill road. I think it would be more politically correct to rename Mary McGann Road.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom