B

bobcatbess

GENTLMEN & GENTLEWOMEN!!!

GET YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS READY!!!

GET YOUR FAVORITE CHAIR CLAIMED!!!

ITS MARTINSVILLE!!!

PULL THE CINCHES TIGHT!!!

AND COWBOY-UP!!!

ITS ALMOST TIME TO START THEM BAD BOYS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL CHANNELS BUT I'M WATCHING THE RACE ON FOX!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

The 24 car is going to win............

Heck he went from the front to the back and now hes back up to 5th!!!

KENNSETH GETS HELD FOR 2 LAPS FOR AGGRESSIVE DRIVING!!!

WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF IT TURNED IT IN TO A FREE FOR ALL DEMOLITION & MAY THE LAST CAR MOVING WIN THE RACE???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

WAY TO GO HAMLIN!!!

GORDON WAS COMMING!!!

EDWARDS NEEDED 3 MORE TEASPOONS OF FUEL!!!

NOT A BAD RACE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

With all the $#!t that happened, Good race. I wanted Gordon to win, and almost did. Pit strategy.....such is life. 2nd isn't bad. Does anyone really think Hendrick isn't in the hunt?

Great race! JG was coming needed two more laps. 00 needs Tony to teach him a lesson on lap down traffic the 31 is to nice. Now lets watch the 99 take home the trophy next week.

Smoke was strong again, 15 to 20
more laps, he might of caught him.
He was 13th with 30 to go.

It was a great race and I was glad
all the critics picked the 24 to win!

I agree with the announcers I think
this year is going to be a three team
shoot out, J.G.R. , Hendricks, R.C.R.

GO SMOKE !!!

P.S. He finally cut his hair, no he
needs to drop a few LB's.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos