Let’s see em!

Passed 2 small bulls on Sunday, 4x5 withing 10 minutes of shooting light and then a small 5x5 at the end of the day. Had a small 6x6 yesterday am at but its early and all the bigs we have seen are still alone ...Work for 3 days and headed back...Great pics and video tho...

sounds like Rio’s in for a treat ! I’ll be expecting pics my friend! Pablo you can buy me lunch just for funz haha! I’m sure I’ll be seeing urs as well 💪🏾

Still getting my butt kicked. So close yet so far, bulls were screaming good this weekend, got in tight just not tight enough and no good shooting lanes. Heading back Tuesday night until Saturday, ready to shoot a dam cow at this point. Should have shot one this weekend but hard to shoot a cow when a bull is 30 yards behind screaming and glunking.

IMG_2326.jpeg

Do I get lunch?

Atta boy my friend !!!!!! Always getting it done!!!
Yes ! Pablo said he’ll meet you at Ruth Chris steak house in Albuquerque at your earliest convenience 🤣🤣
Someone else will have to take my invite. I’m Montana bound to chase elk and deer!

New Mexico was a ball as always. Now I have to go introduce more animals to my Hoyt!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom