Lesnar v. Overeem

Feleno

Long Time Member
Who's watching?
Would like to see Lesnar at least get the fight into the second round and get Overeem on the ground... otherwise it could end very quickly or him.

Reminder: Its on Friday night instead of the usual Saturday slot.

I'll probably be watching it. I work an 18 hour shift this evening into the morning so after sleeping all day friday, a fight sounds perfect!! I'll just hope for a good fight, not sure who'll win this one??

~Z~

I hope lesnar gets his a$$ beat!

hornkiller.jpg

I think Lesnar wins in the second by TKO. Overeem always has had cardio issues and I believe he will blow his steam all out in the first. When Overeem has fought MMA his striking isn't near as good as when he fights kickboxing. I think he will be too worried about the takedown and be tentative to throw strikes. I wouldn't even be surprised if Brock was able to strike with him for that reason. Once Lesnar gets the takedown, it'll be a long night for Overeem.

Hoping Lesnar wins, I'm not really a Lesnar fan but I'm pulling for him since he's the American in this bout. The only other time I pulled for him he got smashed by a Mexican!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-11 AT 09:49AM (MST)[p]Not sure how this fight will go down...I'm actually surprised its still on. Overeem was tested twice for HGH in the last two months and he'll be tested twice after the fight. C'Mon now...we all know the guys in Pride were juiced...it's no secret. I agree that if it goes to the ground, Overeem is done. Lesnars quicker that Overeem and WILL get a take down. If it stays on the feet, not too sure. I've seen Overeem knock guys out with those monster boxing gloves. The dude is a beast....

I look for Lesnar-Mir Part 2 all over again. Lesnar will ground and pound his ass til it's stopped.

And....I can't wait to see Cowboy Cerrone whoop up on Nate Diaz. Anytime one of the Diaz thugs goes down, it's a great night of fights!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

+1 Wisz - you don't go from being a 205 fighter for YEARS to a 265 lb heavyweight with almost no body fat w/o HGH. Lesnar has always been big.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>And....I can't wait to see Cowboy
>Cerrone whoop up on Nate
>Diaz. Anytime one of the
>Diaz thugs goes down, it's
>a great night of fights!

Man I hope so, I like Cerrone, did you see the press conf. yesterday? Nate flipped off Cerrone's cowboy hat and gave him a shove, you can see it on ufc.com

didn't see that. Diaz is an ass....

Worlds Best ebayer

Are they free or PPV?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Cerrone vs Diaz should be a barn burner! Lesnar vs Reem could be a quick fight but I'm hoping Lesnar has mentally prepared for getting tagged and doesn't turtle up. He has the tools to get the belt back if he can overcome his fear of getting hit.

Feleno, thanks for the heads up, I thought it was saturday!!!

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

Dangit! ... I really wanna see Donald whoop Diaz...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I hope Lesnar gets beat. That will save me the trouble of having to do it.

Eel

P.S. I hope he reads this.

lesner will win, a donald cerrone will get his ass handed to him.
i absolutly HATE those diaz boys, bunch of wanna-be- negga's- i'd do a fist pump if i heard they died in a plane crash....

BUT- they are good fighters!

i sure wish GSP could have fought, he's the guy who could make nick look like an ass. i just dont think cerrone is at that level yet, but i sure hope he is, and will be pulling for him to win!

I'm getting the fight just to see cowboy whip that punks azz. Don't know if it will happen, but I hate the both of them.

Finally about off my suicide shift...I need sleeeeeeeeeeep!! Then wake up and watch the fights at my buddy's house :) GO SOMEONE GO!! :D

~Z~

Just saw that diaz weighed in a pound over, and cowboy still wants him. C'mon Cerrone, beat his azz!

COWBOY CERRONE!!! C'Mon Man.....do it to that fool!! Kettle One is effect, y'all!!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Why the hell didn't Cerrone jump on Diaz on many of the trips to gain control? Holy crap!! Yes, Diaz is good off his back but Cerrone gains control for a bit and then gets up to limit the strikes of Diaz and he wins the fight. Cerrone had 4 kicks in the 2nd round that he couldve capitalized on that would have won him the round...same with the 3rd round. Anyone see that differnetly? Wrong game plan....WTF??!!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-11 AT 10:30PM (MST)[p]Lesnar retires after a kick to the liver by Overeem.

Overeem gets shot for the title against Junior Dos Santos.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Just found the lesner fight online. Turns out lesnar is a puss. He was much better suited in the wwe

Cowboy needed desperately to go to the ground with Diaz. He was way outclassed standing up. At some point you've got to change the game plan.

Typical Lesnar, fetal position against the cage.

I've always liked Lesnar but he's doing the right thing retiring. He can't compete against the elite heavyweights with good stand up. Overoid looks unstoppable, especially with the massive amount of muscle he's put on over the last few years.

None of those fights went the way I was hoping. I hate to see Brock retire, I have been hoping there would be a Mir/Lesnar rubber match, don't guess it will ever happen now. :-(

Overoid? Nice one, Feleno. I don't think he will beat Junior Dos Santos.

I heard Lesnar already has his guide license and put his ficticious name statement in the local paper....MossBrock.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Cowboy knew better than to go to the ground with Diaz!!! Love em or hate em the Diaz bros. are great fighters and two of my favorites . I can't wait for big bro Nick and Condit. It's just like Cowboy said to Nate after the fight ...man, you are one tough mf'er....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom