Leica redeems itself

C

CGS371

I want to share as I have shared the first experience on here somewhere. I just got my Leica Binos back from Leica in almost new condition and at no charge!

I have had these about 8 years and they have hunted hard, but never dropped as a Leica rep claimed the first time I sent them in for not focusing. That time they charged me almost $400 and didn't even get the focus back to where it should have been. Since then a nob fell off, a ring fell off, and the focus got worse. I couldn't take it anymore this year when I looked through a friends brand new ones.

I sent them in, explained my frustration, and in about 6 weeks they were back. I had to share that I am no longer mad at Leica and I no longer have to bite my tongue when my friends buy new pairs of their glass.

I'm glad to hear that they made things right. It was stories like this that prompted me to go with Swarovski even though I knew that Leica's quality was just as good and maybe even better. Goodluck with your glass. fatrooster.

I've also had terrific results with Leica customer service in recent months. They certainly have turned over a new leaf and are trying to be the best. Kudos to Leica.

Just had my first personal experience with the "new and improved" Leica customer service department, and all I can say is, wow! They treated me better than I ever expected, and if this trend continues, I'll continue to be a loyal customer for life!

Leica has made some big changes in personnel and policies concerning customer service. On 24hourcampfire the VP of Sales for Leica posted and explained some of the changes. They even have their "Goodwill Service Policy" posted in writing in their new catalog. Sometimes change is good, and it sure has improved the customer service at Leica. NJS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom