Leica range finder and binoculars

B

bullmania

Anyone own these and if so what do you think about these binoculars / range finders????

Thanks
Bullmania

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-08 AT 03:45PM (MST)[p]I love mine as well. 10x42 geovids

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

10X42 ARE THEY GOOD FOR ELK HUNTING ??

WHAT IS THE RANGE ON THE RANGE FINDER ??

THANKS
BULL

I have a pair as well, and think that it is probably one of the smartest purchases I have ever made. If I remember correctly, they are good out to 1300 yds, but I think that would have to be a reflective target.

10x42's are perfect for elk hunting, and they're rated for 1300 yards. Some guys think they're too heavy, but they're actually lighter than the Leica 10x42 BN's and Leica 1200 LRF I used to carry. The beauty of the Geovids is you completely eliminate one piece of equipment, so when you're spotting/stalking, there's no fumbling for a separate rangefinder and going back and forth between it and your binos. The biggest drawback is of course the cost, but if you figure what a premium bino (Swarovski EL's and Leica HD Ultravids are $1,800.00 - $2,000.00) and a good rangefinder (Swarovski Laser-Guide is $850.00-$900.00 and the Leica CRF 1200 is $600.00) cost, they're really not that bad.

Thanks for the information guys , i agree as it eliminates fumbling with the range finder,the only draw back would be if
the range finder stopped working but i already have a range finder.

Where is the best place to buy ??? Cabelas ?? They seem to have great warranty.
Thanks again for the info.

Bull.

Thanks Guys will check withem all looks like all of the prices are close to the same.

Bull

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom