Leica Geovid?

I use it and love them. Regrets, I wish the button was on th eright side not the left, in certain light the read out can be hard to see(not very often), and price of course. I got mine with years worth of Cabelas points and from the bargain cave, the cheapest I see them know is $400 more then I paid. Like I said I think they are great but I tend to find little faults in everything, we just don't live in a perfect world

I wish I could find a bargain in Cabela's "Bargain Cave". Most of the stuff I've seen is either trashed or priced at 80-90% of full retail. They actually have a 10x42 Geovid in the Lehi, Utah, store but it's pretty well used and they still want almost $1,800.00. By the time a guy paid taxes on that, he could pretty well buy new for even money by ordering out of state.

Thanks for the input, though. I'm looking forward to getting one.

We get Leica Certified Pre-Owned Geovids in on a fairly regular basis directly from Leica @ fair prices and they are in either as new or almost as new condition. Please feel free to give us a call to discuss it.
Happy New Year

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-07 AT 05:59PM (MST)[p]Decided I couldn't live without the full warranty, so I ordered a new one from Doug. Should be here by the first of next week. Needless to say, I can't hardly wait!....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom