leica binoculars

C

couesmaster

has anyone used the leica 15x56 geovids with the range finder inside. what do you guys think about them.

I have the 10 x 42's and I love them. They have been great, and have actually become an investment, since I am sure that I could sell them for more than I paid. Scott

I have the 10x42 with the built in range finder and I love them. All I need now is to find a adaptor so I can use them on a tripod

I have the 10x42 BRF GeoVids. I loved them but the range finder only works 10% of the time. I shipped them back to leica 2 weeks ago and havent heard a peep from them :( They say they will ship out a letter within 3 days of receiveing them but I still havent heard anything... (I tracked with UPS so I know they arrived)

Other then the range finder problems, the glass is awesome! and I really Miss them! I was given a set of 8x30 SLC's as loners until I get mine back.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I have not had a problem with my range finder working. Well it does struggle in a snow storm, but that is expected. In some light conditions it is hard to pick the red up, I have found that I can be very repeatable by sort of knowing were the range box appears, shooting the range and then moving to a darker back ground to see the reading. This does not happen very much. I guess I would still prefer the range button on the right side, since I am right handed. Nothing is perfect and I still think these were a great purchase from a LOT of saved Cabelas points!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom