legit question.

Long Time Member
I bought a new laptop after the kids cluster bombed the last two. Another story for another day. Don't laugh, but my adorable wife bought me a pretty decent dell. It was some deal where it was dirt cheap or it would not be dell. I plug it in and start to do my thing and notice the battery icon says "plugged in not charging.". Is that a bad battery or wth? It is new in box. Thanks to any response from anyone but Bess, drytit, smutty, ovaries, or rely. They are all dickweed. Would prefer educated info from Roy, homerj, zipwad, hard way, et.al. honest question though.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Are you sure the electric outlet is "hot"? If so, probably a bad battery?

Eel
Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

>Maybe the new Dell's are 220.
>Try that.
>
>Eel
>
>Nobody goes there anymore. It's too
>crowded.
>
>

They are actually 3 phase 480V. The same as 16 inch saddle's vibrator.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ours does that and I think its a bad charging cable. Have you tried a different charger?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

JUDAS!

Perty Simple!

The Dial-Up Widget Arm on the Maniform is Defective!

I'm Tellin ya from Sperience!

Hmmmm..................!

Did you Say Chip & Dell Computer?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Aren't you a plumber, BESS?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Gee Why No Wisz!

I'm a Professional PUTER Wisz!:D

I've Screwed several of them up!

>Aren't you a plumber, BESS?
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Sounds like your kids are pretty good with computers. Have them look at it. Maybe it is the battery Eel might have a spare battery I hear he just bought a new one for his truck.

Rutnbuck

>Ours does that and I think
>its a bad charging cable.
>Have you tried a different
>charger?
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

my ipad does the same thing when........

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom