Legallity Question

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I've been thinking about getting one of these Tepiu Tents.

1895tentblind.jpg

http://www.cabelas.com/product/TEPU...gclid=CNKM1faYx80CFQktaQodGNED3A&gclsrc=aw.ds

My plan is to drive back into the closed road/wilderness area and park on a migration trail or saddle and camp there. Maybe by a water hole?

My question is, would it be legal to shoot from my elevated position while inside my tent? Or would that be considered shooting from a vehicle?

I get lost pretty easy if I get too far from the truck and I'm not getting any younger, so I hope this would be legal.

I think yer good so long as yer not in Utah. That's a big target for elkassassin! :D

eel, the tent isn't technically in the vehicle so neither would you. I think you're ok. Even in Utah. Bess has turned over a new leaf on legalities and would allow "due process" to run before tuning you up. You could be all done and gone before he indicts you.

Eel you would be legal to shoot from that in CA. as long as you are not parked on a public roadway and do not shoot across a public roadway unless they changed the F&G laws since I retired.

RELH

Hey Eel!

The 'If I Was on the JURY'(NVB!) Has already set you Free!

So You're Good to Go!

The Best thing to do is to Get the Rig as Far Back in to the Primitive as you can & start an Occupation in the Wilderness!

Surely wouldn't want the Law to LaVoy you!

If the Law does Show up just make sure your Gun is in your Hand!

Take no chances on them thinking you might be reaching in to your pocket!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

anything's legal until some jackwagon see's you doin' it and it does'nt appeal to his morality..

Homestead would be the way to go then you would have 160 ac. to hunt along with the waterhole.
Getting that high up you sure don't want to roll out of bed those old bones might give up the ghost.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I'm not an attorney but I play one on TV.
You're legally able to do anything, Eel, until you get caught! hahaha

But please do NOT drive that thing through Utah on MY roads because I know you have a "thing" about 45mph and your motto is "nowhere to go and all day to get there".

As cat would say, "razzin' ya buddy"

Zeke

PS: I have no real answer for you.

With the Truck's heater on and the Sunroof open, you'll be warm. If you miss the shot, just jump down through the Sunroof and floor the gas in Pursuit.

Put utah plates on and drive up to Wyoming and drive off the road and you will fit In. Having the Utah plates is a must. Get a large tent for your 4 wives or even 6 wives.... good luck on your travels

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom