Legal Swimwear Pics?

slamdunk

Ok, it's been pretty boring in the campfire since our new law went into effect about posting women in bikini's.
Well i don't know if anyone else has noticed but at the top of the Campfire forum there is a Nordstrom's add showing about 8 women in swimwear. Now granted it's not quite what we have seen in the past, but it's better than nothing.....punk has found a loophole!!

nordstrom.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-22-12 AT 09:30PM (MST)[p]I am hoping no one knows but uh.... How does she wipe? Just an observation with a question.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

>LAST EDITED ON May-22-12
>AT 09:30?PM (MST)

>
>I am hoping no one knows
>but uh.... How does she
>wipe? Just an observation with
>a question.
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but saddling up anyway."

She must have to stand on her head??

LAST EDITED ON May-23-12 AT 06:13AM (MST)[p]Looks like she's carring King Kongs balls in her bra??

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I found this bathing suit with a full top to hide cleavage. It was in the jcpenny catalog and I was thinking about buying it for my wife. I assume since theres no cleavage and the entire top is covered that it is mm hypocrit legal?

9875butt.jpg

actually that was the same outfit slammy posted only in another color and a back view. i just wanted to show that the front satisfies the 80% rule and the back satisfies the 50% rule. i think if the front is allowed the back should be to. and both are at least 50%. just sayin

OK, this is not swimwear but a perfectly legal photo of a girl. Meets the 50% rule, shows no areola or nipple, is entirely in good taste.

867hooters_girl.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom