LEFTOVER DEER

Muley4x4

Was just looking for a little guidance in the Leftover tags. Want to do mule deer and I'm a non resident. Any one have any advice on one unit or another. Killing a trophy would be great however am just really looking to get away. Any buck would be awesome.

Muley4x4

I was thinking rifle? Not opposed to bow. But don't have a lot of experince chasing anything in the mountains with a bow.

Region Y along the whole east side of the Bighorns would probably be a good tag to grab. The whole west side of the Region is almost all either National Forest in the north to BLM in the south and varies from forest up above Sheridan to more open sagebrush and canyon type terrain down toward Kaycee. It's all beautiful and game rich country that you would probably enjoy.

Muley4X4 great question. I am considering a Region D leftover tag. Like you I just want to get away and hunt Wyoming this year. Time to do some research.... Good luck.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom