Leftover antelope doe/fawn tags

Wiszard

Long Time Member
How long after the draw are these leftover tags available? Instead of getting to WY and hoping I can find some OTC, I'd like to get one online if it's possible. Thanks.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

LAST EDITED ON May-26-11 AT 04:58PM (MST)[p]Steve the reduced price licenses go on sale July 20th 8am MST. You could buy them then and not have to worry about it when you get to WY. PM me what unit your looking at. I have the leftovers list from last year and can tell you how many were available.

Andy- Thanks brother! I will be looking for area 48 or even 32. You know who this tag is for. ;)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Steve there should be leftovers. I don't know if they soldout or the season closed as I didn't keep track of those units on my list. I'd say snag one online on the 20th and no worries!! I know that will be fun!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom