Left over license question

eelgrass

Long Time Member
It says full price left over licenses go on sale July 10th at 8am.

Can a person apply for those on line? I tried to fill out an application today but the site wouldn't let me. Do I have to wait until July 10th at 8am?

Eel

ellgrass---Just be ready and online at the G&F website at 8AM MST on the 10th if the area you want the license(s) for don't have many left. You go right into your account and buy them similar to the way you appled for the draw. It will keep track as people buy them and when there are none left for the area you want the process won't let you buy it. Good luck! PS: YOu can buy your Conservation Stamp ($12.50)on line like that the same way. In fact, if you want to buy it right now you can.

Thank you. I've never purchased a left over license before (obviously:)).

Guess I'll have to take an early lunch that day since no computers allowed at work.

if he is trying for the same tag I want he can wait until he gets home from work ;-)

Pat C.

I'll probably just wait until I get home. If all the left over sheep tags are gone by then.....well, it just wasn't meant to be.:)

Eel

LOL eel....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LOL is right. Since it looks like I'll never draw a sheep tag in Wyoming I tried to just buy one. Couple weeks ago I had the poor checker all confused trying to ring up a unit 5 sheep tag......
Maybe some day..............

- Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom