Lee Zeldin....

Homer

Long Time Member
I guess maybe it was an assassination attempt.....but a damn pathetic one.....jeezus, I think everything is Hollywood anymore.....

Not at all. You don't like the lowly commoners having rights, that should be afforded only to the influential and corporate shills.
no.....assaulting a US Rep is a federal offense........you are talking about a state issue

no.....assaulting a US Rep is a federal offense........you are talking about a state issue
Right, and you would have been just fine with the US Rep being assaulted if the letter after their name was something other than R. Fact.

Your off base BUZZARD, this liberal drunk could have very well slit Zeldin's throat had not his hand be grabbed by Lee. He is walking free OMG ......this S**T is a picture of a double standard.....im despising you wacked out liberals more each day . Im pissed and my guess is the majority of Americans are as well.

Us,The Majority, Is Getting Smaller By The Day!

Looked Like Quite A Few PUSSIFIED Americans Not Gonna Go Up Help With The Situation!

I Did Se Quite A Few Of Them Getting Ready To Run!

Seems like continued violence is the only agenda over the last few years.....

"Then Zeldin noticed the man was clutching a pointed weapon, headed straight toward the congressman’s neck.

“You’re done,” the man said.

At that moment, Zeldin said, “regardless of whatever’s on your hat, this was not a normal situation and there needed to be action taken,” recounting the Thursday evening attack in western New York."

1000.jpg

Luckily the new standard is that if a wack job attacks based on rhetoric from a leader, the leader is then liable, not fit fit office, should be criminally charged, and impeached.

I waited anxiously for this standard to be applied in this case??????

This would have been a completely different story if there was a D in front of his name. If that were AOC being assaulted, every news outlet would have went nuts. Fact
Been that way for 40 years. Fact. That’s why nobody watches the news anymore. We rely on blog posts from some unemployed lardass in his moms basement here in the enlightened age.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom