Lead Ban

N

Nim

What areas of the state does the lead ban cover? And what are the Muzzle loader people using for round balls nowadays spit balls?

TIA Nim

"I believe it's the whole state. No lead, period. pc"

Has this for a fact been passed and been taken into law?

I was just at a regional meeting for Dept of Fish and Wildlife Hunters Education Instructors and there was no mention of it.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

No, it's not state wide...Yet! Read and stay informed which is half of this states hunting communities problem...

'Ike'

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-13 AT 10:31AM (MST)[p]By July 2018 the WHOLE state of CA will be required to use lead free ammo for hunting. If you want more info google AB711

>>>

Setback for Lead Ammo Ban

Today the California Senate Appropriations Committee decided to send Assembly Bill 711 (ban on traditional ammunition) supported by the Humane Society of the United States to the suspense calendar. AB 711 would make California the first state to completely ban the use of traditional lead ammunition for hunting. Fortunately, committee members have decided they need more time to analyze the bill. The committee is not tentatively scheduled to address bills on suspense until Aug. 29. NSSF wants to thank all sportsmen for their continued efforts and to remain vigilant since this legislation will be back up in August. Senators need to continue to hear from you. Don't let HSUS win this battle.

Source: NSSF <<<

looks like its tabled for now

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-13 AT 11:24AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-13 AT 11:22?AM (MST)

>GeorgeE, no, YOU read!!!
> pc

Ok DA, see the post below...There is no 'state wide' lead ban as you suggested...Yet another low information voter...LoL!

They want to make it a State Wide ban...Which for now, has been delayed...Stay on your Reps over this!

'Ike'

>Georeg E., my intent was it
>will someday be statewide. Why
>lie, I need a beer!
> pc

Oh hell yeah, with you on both parts there...

'Ike'

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom