LE TROPHY

Long Time Member
Wow what a day. Started with not much sleep the night before. Always a lot of anticipation built up before the big event. I stirred and stirred all night despite the early and long day looming.

Got out of the truck a few minutes after sunrise and frankly knew we were running a little bit late so the speed walk was on. We did see a lot of other trucks and people out and about but fortunately we did not see a single wheeler anywhere.

Right off I knew it was going to be a good day as I moved my way through the brisk September air.

Anyway, several hours later and a lot of hard work on the part of Red and she was able to seal the deal on another trophy of a lifetime.

Anyone who has had this hunt knows that this is as good as it gets!

8683new_baby.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Uhh... so... is it a buck or a doe?

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

Cute kid for sure!
Must of got his looks from his Mother!:D
Hope Red & the new boy are doing well!

Now count backwards 9 months & 3 minutes 1911!}>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

For the record, I call photoshop! That kid has too much hair to be yours and it's not red enough to be fireball's. Notice there are no field photos which show you in them. And where's the hunter orange? Frickin ethics police will be on you in a minute when they hear. Oh, and rumor has it that little buck may be "ranch raised". I also heard Red had a number of "guides" and "spotters" out while you were at work and over in Kona. Has anyone heard from Sancho lately?

:)

Congrats you guys, a fine looking little boy.

mod2.jpg

That is the best trophy of all. I have been fortuninate enough to aquire 2 of them.
CONGRATULATIONS job well done!!!

CONGRATS to the both of you and "Little 22" sure a cute one has to look like his Momma.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

HOT DANG......looks like I hit that 11,000 post on a GOOD POST and not some dumb thread.....CONGRATS again to the both of you.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

1911;

That is a great trophy of a lifetime!!! Congrats to you and the Mrs. Have you been shopping for his first rifle yet????

RELH

Congrats Cuz....Another young'n to carry on the family name :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

One can only hope the "unit" you bagged your trophy was 'Limited Entry' and not open to general 'hunting'.

Congrats on the little beauty

LAST EDITED ON Sep-23-10 AT 06:43AM (MST)[p]That's what it's all about. Good job 1-911 & Red.

Utah's new lil Trooper

Was it DIY or did you hire a guide?

Let's hear the whole story.

Slick

I'm with Feleno here wondering about the "LE" unit? Is it a tough unit to Draw? How many years have you been putting in before you Drew? Now that you drew, do you lose all your points? What if you had drawn but couldn't make the trip, could you have turned your tag back in?

Looks like you had a great hunt! Congrats!! Any idea yet what he scored? :)

Joey

That 5 year waiting period before you can put in again is really going to suck!

LMAO Eel!

Is Lil Red home yet?
Hope all is well!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Congrats Red on a fine job and we all are glad he got your looks. 45 start saving that college fund we will want him to be higher paid then his daddy. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom