LE Muzzy Deer

B

BBDUTAH

Anyone have the late season muzzleloader tag? What do you think of the season dates? I think they are still a little early for nine mile, pine valley etc.

I'm hoping for snow for anyone with the tag, GOOD LUCK!

I'm excited to hear the report from this hunt this year. I remember as a kid going into the Uintas with my dad during the late season muzzy hunt and seeing nice rutting bucks. I think it would be a very fun hunt to do, and with LE point creep pushing so many good units further and further away, I know some people who would take a crack at these tags.

I'm guessing the season dates this year are as early as they can get (like the rifle season dates), and I'm guessing that next year they will be the latest they can get (again, like the rifle season dates).

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

With the lack of snow and early dates, I don't think its the best tag. Not worth dropping 10 pts on. My bud got a call becasuse someone turned their tag in, and he passed on it.

Can't remember the dates for these hunts but aren't they about over now? Any reports on how the hunting was?

"Go hunt for meat at Walmart."

No rutting activity in the SWD. Even got 10" of snow! Was hoping for some action, but the dates were simply too early. Tag Soup.

}}-SLIVER-->

all the late tags (7) on the unit here where filled. only 2 giants but the others were 160-190" range

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom