LE HUNTS

S

Spoonful

Just wondering where everyone is going to put in for, and what species? I hate this time of year, I always get way excited for the big let down.

Spoonful

I'm torn between swd elk archery elk, or bookcliffs archery deer.

My wife has her student teaching this fall right through all of the hunting season so I get to use my vacation to watch the kids. We might just pay for bonus pts. Still have not decided.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

hoping to draw my bookcliffs archery deer tag with six points so i can start on elk points next year.

Pauns archery deer for me. So I can be done with the points and start building points for elk, might just draw before I turn 80 ;) lmao!

I am putting in for pahvant archery elk, wish me luck. Oh wait maybe wasatch or manti hell i dont know. I guess pahvant will do.

spoonful

If I decide to go muzzy instead of archery does any one got any suggestions on where to put in.(11 pts)

spoonful

I will be putting in for the Bookcliffs rifle deer with my dad and sister we have about a 50% shot at a bounus tag. If we dont draw this year then we should draw next.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I don't want to draw anything big because school is going to be very intense this fall so I am throwing my 8 elk points at a Pahvant rifle tag...we all know what my email will say in April... unsuccessful.

Then I am going to put in for Willard Peak Mountain Goats (I have 6 bonus points, so there will be another unsuccessful letter).

Then I want a statewide archery tag...so I am going to use my preference point on that...I love bowhunting.

Dillon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom