LCD screen

justr_86

Long Time Member
So I bought a new tv last weekend. 40 inch 1080p LCD. My 2 year old colored all over the screen with a crayon..... Is there a safe way to get it off or am I screwed?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Just get any computer screen wipes and they should take it off. Pretty sure you can buy them at wal mart, if not there, for sure best buy.

I would worry more about the pressure from the crayon on the screen. Pressure on those displays can wreak some serious havoc. So you may be able to get the color off, but you may still see lines from the pressure.

Good luck!

justr...best to contact MFG customer service on that one or maybe check a computer store for a cleaner recommended for LCD monitor computer screens.

Good Luck,

)))).......>

First off, I hope the kid is recovering nicely.

That blows!! I feel for you as I had something similar happen with our new 47" LCD. We have a Wii and my son was way to close to the TV when he was playing. Swung his arm and put a nast scratch right smack dab in the center of the TV. You can only see it when the screen is light but I still know it is there. His arms have healed nicely after being re-set by the ortho surgeon! :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

You may also want to have it mounted on the wall or get a taller stand so your kid cant reach it again. I feel your pain though. I just lost a couch to 2yr old with a black permanent marker.

bummer. have you guys seen what happens to a lcd screen when a camera flash goes off next to it? it goes 1/2 dark. saw this on a web site. not sure if it is true or not ?

beavis- we'll be waiting for the results of your experiment. :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Glad to hear is justr. Take a picture of it with the flash on and post it so we can see just how well she cleaned it :) Just kidding....don't do that!

Steve

This could have been all avoided by using a pack or two of TROJANS.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I don't like using rubbers, Kilo.

Steve

Lol thanks kilo, wisz I'm not gonna do that I will just be happy with what she told me.... Denial isn't always bad...

Kole (turns 4 next month) has always been my good kid. Good easy baby, minds well and very very smart and hates getting into trouble!

Weston (turned 2 last friday) is my rotten monster child! Into everything laughs when you spank him and giggles when you yell... Does stuff just to get a reaction. If he was 1st we wouldn't have 2 kids! Anybody else notice the 2nd child is always hell on wheels? That's the trend in my family anyways...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

IME its the last that is worst whether number 2 or 4 as in my case. Pretty sure it might be a chicken or egg scenario cuz Im not sure if the last is just worst or the worst is just last. lol. By the way what are Trojans? Bill

My sister wont have another kid, Belle is hell on wheels and she makes Weston look like an angel... The entertainment is never ending when all the grandkids are together at grandmas.... 4 kids under 4..

I dont know who is the worst, my dad is the worst instigator there ever was. Oh well its his house....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Nice!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

Now that's funny!!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom