Lawler or Condit...UFC 195

Wiszard

Long Time Member
My money is on Carlos Condit to be the new welterweight champion tomorrow night. He moves far to well to get hit by a barrage of punches like Lawler likes to throw and he's way too good on the ground for Lawler. I think this could be a 5 round decision. Condit will pepper him with light punches that score and when Lawler rushes in to brawl, Condit will take him down and keep it there for the remainder of the round. I see this either ending by TKO by ground strikes (Condit) or going to a 49-46 unanimous decision in favor of Condit.

I'm not saying Condit doesn't get clipped or hurt during the fight, but he can withstand punishment. What do you all think will happen tomorrow night? Will you be watching on PPV?

Albert Tumenov vs Lorenz Larkin should be a good one too. Tumenov is a great striker and will knock out Larkin.

Miocic vs Arlovski? I don't see how either of these guys are ranked #2 and #3 in the Heavyweight division. No idea how this one will play out. It'll probably go to a decision.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I would love it if Carlos wins. I think he can win, but I'm not thinking it will be his fight to loose. He is going to have to be on his A game on defense. If Robbie catches him with one of those heavy blows it could be all done. If They go to the ground top or bottom Carlos will do okay. I will be watching at my sons house.

DZ

I like them both. True warriors. That fight against McDonald was one of the greatest I have ever seen - definitely the most bloody. That split lip Lawler had was freaking gruesome, same with Rory's nose.

I think Condit can take him if he wants it. He is kind of up and down sometimes. Going to be a great fight for sure. I sure wish Dana would let us use up the time we were shorted from UFC 194 due to that 13 second KO as a credit towards this one!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Wow Carlos won that fight. But Vegas came through again. UFC should move to SLC for its Western USA fights.

DZ

I think Condit won 48-47. Stupid when people say that the challenger needs to knock out the champ to take the belt. I read a lot of tweets from other UFC fighters and a lot of them thought Condit won. Lawler is a "good" Champion for the UFC because he has knockout power. Funny thing is...he hasn't shown it in his last 3-4 fights?

Stipe Miocic vs winner of Velasquez/Werdum. I'd like to see Stipe vs Cain Velasquez. Both are good strikers with good cardio.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom