Later days

M

manny15

hey, i just asked Brian to cancel my access to MM.com, sick of the crap after 9 years its time to move on...

but just wanted to say God Speed and happy hunting to all...

God Bless, you too H-Dude...

Manny just take a chill and relax, as goofy as you are you add a lot of entertianment value to this site.

remeber next bow season to get ahold of me, your going to hear an elk bugle this year;)

and you cant let a bunch of "morons" get you down.

Manny,

Don't go, I have spoken to you a few times via pm. Your a quality guy and I would hate to have you leave. JB148

Buck up skippy. Think of how dudewhosmokescrack, pieeyedpiper and ziggamarley feel. Without them there wouldn't be enough morons to pick on. I don't know you, other than the bible stuff, but you seem like a good dude (err good guy.) I would take a break go fishing and hunting and come back and throw a couple pennies around along with some hunting pics. You just got too caught up in your beliefs. Just don't change your name to something like 666hater or 13evilkiller or biblebeliever or manofgod or hewhoknowsjesus or hevenforbid. Just trying to lighten up the moment. Really our small Oregon contingency would miss you.

Later

HK

Why don't you go to neverland with him and then we could say Oregon doesn't have any ding bats on MM?

Yes you are, but don't say moron too loud Manny might think you said Mormans and that would set him off.

Mannys not going anwhere just watch.

Back
Top Bottom