Late tag 59 or 56 wyoming

Assuming that you are from Bryn Mawr PA and therefore a nonresident; you should be aware of the large amounts of wilderness in both 56 and 59 that you won’t be able to hunt without a guide. Both areas can be thick with grizzly bears this time of year. Seems you have waited an awfully long time if you haven’t reached out to any outfitters by now. In any case for unit 59 you should contact Carl at Boulder Basin Outfitters; for unit 56 Josh at Trails West outfitters. You might want to consider Meade Dominick at 7D Ranch as he is the exclusive outfitter on a huge chunk of private in unit 58. The hunt with Meade would most likely be easier as you will not be tent camping in the wilderness. 350+ bulls are doable with any of these guys; I certainly wouldn’t wait any longer to start making some phone calls. Just my 2 cents.

Commissioners Licenses are good for deer, elk, or antelope. I’m assuming you mean you intend to choose an elk hunt. Very odd to wait until end of October, but take the advice above

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom