last min ideas...

Long Time Member
In case anyone is struggling with last minute ideas, you could always dress as HomerJ.

365720130928__ept-l-despicablemovie-0929~p1_300.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

But HomieJ Doesn't like me much!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

She is really a redhead in my dream! That is when I pass-out (candy). I went as far as setting the whole bowl of candy on the porch while I left to go to grab a bite to eat. No one came.

Rutnbuck

Rat E: last min ideas...

how many 100s.???? . I am asking for roy....and elkassassin?/

RE: Rat E: last min ideas...

Come on elkun!

Can't Ya just leave Roy out of the Picture just once?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

elkassassin, I know you don't make enough to go it alone???!!!

So are you saying he "Needs a plumber helper" I think you get those at the drug store listed under V.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom