largest deer ever!

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
Here is a video of an incredible buck. I know some of you have seen it. Some of you dont care about this stuff but for those who do this is a 3.5 years old deer and it scored 490" when it died. If it would have lived another 2 weeks it would have scored over 500" WOW is all I can say. Id love to see it in person!

If they can get those dinky dog deer to grow horns that large Id love to see how big a muley could get in the same environment.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

There are no big bucks in Utah! LOL

That's discusting!! Poor deer pumped full of more steroids the Bobby Bonds!! Don't need genetics just biologic!!!!

Had a hard time walkin! Would have gave me some time to settle down, before we danced! Do you mean Barry Bonds, or were they both on the juice?

i still think whitetail are ugly... but shoot.. slap a rack like that on a big ol' muley and i'd shoot him. my feelings aside.. what a monsterbuck.

You guys are just jealous that whitetails are a dominant species over mule deer.

That thing is beyond ridiculous.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I felt the same about the spider bull as I do this buck... both are ugly and I think I'd take a huge typical over them anyday. Score doesn't mean anything to me if it doesn't look good. Just my $.02...

Workman Predator Calls Field Staff

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-10 AT 09:50AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-10 AT 09:50?AM (MST)

Barry Bonds... Thanks for the save oneaway.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom