Land Closures 2024

NE-ELKHTR

I have been seeing a lot of fires popping up here. I've been in contacted with local forester's and sounds like the logging companies are talking about closing down access for the 2024 season. SPI is a high possibility of being closed. Anyone else hear anything?

Wondering if Peta and Sierra club groups could behind the fires. I know it sounds crazy,but I'm talking about crazy people. I wouldn't put anything pass these people do what ever to keep pushing climate change and limit us from hunting.

Transient started a fire up north a few days ago.

The litigation outcomes of the Moon fire made it a no brained decision for private land owners to just shut access off instead of deal with being liable for fires on their land. Sad but predictable outcome of life in lawsuit friendly California.

Good portion of X2 is now off limits that was huntable for decades.

Screensho (1).jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom