Lakers

hornkiller

Long Time Member
Got whooped by the clippers! Yes i hate the lakers But i hate kobe even more! Sorry ~Z~ But they are not going to dominate anymore GO KOBE GO GOT SLOW SLOW SLOW.

hornkiller.jpg

OH GAWD...do I even argue in preseason?? Especially when Kobe was the only starter who had a good game last night?? Or when he lead the league in points per 40 minutes last season??

Nope, don't think I'll argue with you yet but thanks for trying, glad to know you're thinking of me :D

~Z~

I forgot you're just pissed because it's the first season in over a decade that Shaq is no longer in the NBA...go ahead and vent big fella lol!!

~Z~

When Kobe retires I'm definitely going to be a Durrantula fan...I say go for the Thunder!! They'll be somewhere between a little and a lot better this year...and they were pretty damn good last year!!

~Z~

Portland is a really fun team to watch but I just don't see them making a deep playoff run...

If you want East then Chicago and Miami are giant favorites right now...Orlando and New York could have good seasons (if Dwight stays put) but they won't derail Rose or Wade...

~Z~

Whoa whoa wait a minute, you should definitely be a Jazz fan so I can give you chit til it's time to go scout deer again lol!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom