Lakers-Rockets

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Another good game in the Los Angeles-Houston series. I really worry about the Lakers making their free throws down the stretch. If that was a closer game, there was a good chance LA would have lost it due to missing free throws.

What's the deal with the Artest foul? Has the league reviewed it yet? It sure looked a lot worse than it was. It was a hard foul and he should not have been ejected. Pau is a lengthy guy so it looked kinda bad in live speed. He'll be back in game 4 to take jacked up shots and not pass to his open team mates. Can't wait.

Steve

Ya, sorry to hear that Yao will be out. Kinda a shitty way so win a series. You never know, though. Maybe the Rockets use this as motivation and can make something come of this loss. I know I'm reaching but you never know.

Steve

Very physical and entertaining series! Uh, yeah. No Yao, no win. Lakers will take this one.

LOL if houston could play like they did today they would be a hard team for anyone to beat,,,, but was today the last hurrah? they sure played well today

Again, just as in game 2, Rockets shoot very well and Lakers play like crap. There was the possibility of this happening with Yao gone. I hope the Lakers can put another "team" win together in game 5. What a series...

Steve

I was glad to see the Rockets didn't just roll over and say poor old me. They have underperformed over the years but it seems they are alot hungrier this year. This has been a good series and one us Rocket fans will remember. The Lakers ran into a buzz saw yesterday and they better be ready Tuesday because the Rockets are on point. They believe they can win this thing however unlikely it is w/o Yao.

The Nuggets do look hella-good right now. You never know how long that will last though. They've yet to play a horrible game....is there one in the future? As in every playoff series, its all about match-ups. Dallas is going to turn on the heat in game 4,5,6 and 7! Dallas in 7!!

Steve

Game 4...LMAO yea wow that sucked...for the first time this season I'm startin to worry a little...no no not about Houston actually taking it down just about the inconsistency going on now that Bynum is back!!

Nuggets look hella good right now?? Really Wiz, even after you said it's all about match-ups?? Just messin with ya but Dallas' turnovers equal fast break dunks or they kick it out for an open 3 (either way it's an open shot) lol. Mavericks don't play defense and lack ball control most of the time...and this season CP3's Hornets weren't even half the team they were last season defensively (he was the only one to keep it up). Denver hasn't played a high caliber team yet...I think Houston would absolutely beat the Nuggets with or without home court in a 7 series after watching the whole season...

What a frickin dynamic game and league week to week though huh??

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom