Lakers at Celtics

M

MuleyCrazyMan

So Laker Fans, what will happen in game 6? Will the Lakers choke, or will the Celtics close them out? Personally, I see the end to the NBA season. GO CELTS!

The Greatest comeback in NBA History. As I stated before the series starts when the home team looses. If you see an end to the season, you better put your glasses back on. LAKERS

Just to have a Celtics win,and the whole thing to be over would be great, but i stand by my belief that game 7 is a must.....it in the best interest of the league.

tv ratings , add time moneys and ticket, merchandise sales all soar with a game 7.( We're talking Brazillions of dollars) But what do i know i'm just a ref calling the game.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Hey Nezzy, you tellin me that you HONESTLY think the Lakers WILL win two in Boston? Give me a break!

As much as I hate the Lakers I would love to see a game seven. Seems like the Celtics and Lakers of old always went 7. Plus all the Laker fans would get their hopes up again, so when they lost it would hurt that much more.

Hey Wis,

"There can only be one!"

Isn't that what they say? It don't look good Laker fans. All Boston needed was one in LA and that one is in the bank.

The route is on!

Bonfires in Bahstan tonight! The southies will be setting some staties cahs on fiah! Wicked awesome!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Dang now the a ##### right there, The lakers needs to get off their knees. I don't think the Celtics could of played a better game.

The ONLY thing about Boston winning that's not fantastic, "Some Good Fans" of the losing team, like the Wizzard, gotta take some crap. Sorry Wiz, Boston was the better team.

joey

I'm here! I wanted to see the trophy presentation and Peirce win the MVP. Boston deserved it. Their defense would not allow Lakers offense to do anything.....ANYTHING. Boston is the better team. Coming into this series, it was the Laker bench that was supposed to be the deeper bench. It did not turn out that way. I'm glad KG, Pierce, and Allen won a ring. It's too bad it was against the Lakers. Boston beat the Lakers fair and square...and I mean they beat them bad. You won't hear any arguements from me. Congrats to the Celtics...they are the World Champions. They played great.

Now what do we have forward to argue about? I don't watch baseball and football is 3 months away! I'm gonna miss you guys.......NOT!!

Steve

Not really even a basketball fan.Just thought i would stir the pot.Your a good sportsman wiz.Oh well next year we will look foward to our teams wining and us drawing the best tags.And do it all over again

The JAZZ will be the top team next season....

( now that should start a little excitement for a few days...)

Glad to see that Kobe showed up. What a butt kickin!!!! It does my heart good to see those lakers lose! Anyways, Wiz, you have a been a good sport, ya I don't know what we will have to argue about anymore. Only 3 more months and the Jazz will be gearing up for their first Championship. Congrats to the Celts and as always GO JAZZ!!!

I just heard on ESPN radio this morning that Boozer, Kirelenko and a first round pick may be traded to the Lakers for Kobe. This is a deal that they said could happen anyday. I guess Kobe was very distraught with the way his teammates played and he wants to play for the Jazz. We'll see what happens....

Steve

I hate it but they are the better team. After really watching the game and the Lakers Euro players, it is very obvious how soft the play! It was an A%% whoppin. By the way did anyone understand the interview at the end with Garnett.

Congrats to all Celtic fans.

Steve, i hope that trade dosen't happen. Besides being a Kings fan, i really like the Utah Jazz. Kobi is my least favorite player there is. Yeah he's good but just can't even stand looking at the guy. Let him go back East someplace, fine w/ me.

Joey

Steve, Hey I call B.S. Can't tell if you are being serious or not? Sure hope that isn't true, I would hate to see that pile in Jazz gear!!

I was pretty shocked myself. I wonder if this was going through Kobes mind the entire playoffs or did it just pop up the last few days? Will be interesting to see what happens. Jazz may be a little better next year!

Steve

I just herd a little more about the supposed trade. It turns out Koby asked out of his contract so he could get treatment for his sexual predator problem. Salt Lake City is one of six cities with facilities to treat him. For now the Bay area is his first choice for treatment.

I also heard that there are some world class facilities in Colorado as well. I heard he liked that area as well!!:)

HaHa!!! Were you guys crapping your pants? I thought it was a way to get back at you guys....at least temporarily! Have a good day. Wouldn't that be classic though?

Steve

Wis,
If that happened that would be the quickest way for me to become a Laker fan.

I do feel bad Koby did not get another ring. Maybe his wife could rape me and then I could settle with her out of court. She could buy Koby a 3 million dollar make up ring and we would all be Happy. Anyway it's been fun.

If my better half gave me the ok to allow Kobes wife to rape me, I'd let her! HaHa! Just kidding....that would be wrong!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom