Lakers at Celtics

K

ktc

Well, it starts tonight. Hopefully the refs have not been coached to produce a winner. Hopefully Ray Allen is on his game. Hopefully Garnett shows Pau what a real big man is. Hopefully Kobe gets arrested for hiring a prostitute. Nah, I hope the Celtics kick the Lakers butts with Kobe on the floor!

Give them AK47's and let them finish this thing out like all the other gangsters do.

Celtics on one end, lakers on the other.....FIRE!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

ktc, I hope that you are correct on all accounts! Shouldn't be to difficult for Garnett to teach Paul (minus the "L") a little something about being tough, he is quite a nancy! Go Celtics!!!

I really like 1 NBA team, and I don't mind 28 other NBA teams, and I really "dislike" the remaining 1 team. Any guesses who that 1 team is?

You seem like a smart guy, Legacy. So, the obvious answer is that you're a diehard Laker fan!!

Steve

It doesn't really matter who you like or not, I don't see a team who BARELY beat the Hawks and the Cavs beating a team that handles the Jazz in 6 and the WC Spurs in 5.

If Pierce is out...series is done in 4. I really hope he is ok. That would be a bad way to win a series...with one of the best players on your team out in the first game. It's been a great game til this point. It's Kobe's time though. He'll have about 25 points in the 2nd half.

Steve

Good game!! Remember several years ago when the Lakers and the 76ers played in the finals? Lakers were big favorites and the Sixers came out and won the first game. Big surprise! What wasn't a big surprise is when the Lakers reeled off 4 straight to win the Championship! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Good game by Boston. Gotta give them thier props...

Steve

Garnett is definitely a better player that Pau. Looks like Kobe struggles against Pierce's defense. Rivers needs to bench that salamander Cassell. He about screwed the pooch for Boston.

If I were a Laker I would not be getting my ring size just yet. The Celtics played defense on the Lakers better than any team in the playoffs. Garnett is a monster.

ktc- Cassell had like 6 straight points for them at one time. He is a crafty SOB and can draw fouls like no ones business. I think Rondo is better at driving and dishing though. There is no one better at the mid-range jumper than Garnett. He is a class act as well. Too bad he won't be wining a championship this year.

Steve

Being born in Waltham a Boston suburb....I got a liking for the Celtics/Patriots/Red Sox....kinda like my religion--pulling for Notre Dame.......

But........the Lakers are the real deal....and my favorite Western conference team....plus they spanked the Jazz-ettes...

A bottle of 'Canadian Brown' on the Lakers.....wanna help me drink it ktc...? ha

Robb

I hate that 2-3-2 format in the Finals. The pressure is on the Celtics big time to win the first 2. I really think the Celtics could take them in a 2-2-1-1-1 format. 3 games at home for the Lakers will be hard on the Celtics.

Where are all of the Laker Lovers today? Cat got your tounge? Kobe only mustered up 24 points. Good containment by the Celts.

I need to call the NAAWP. Was it me, or did the Celtics fail to even have one token white guy on their team?;-)

I'm not even the least bit worried about this series. The Celts got every break last night, and the Lakers went cold in the fourth quarter, but still only lost by ten. They missed so many open shots last night, one's that they usually hit. Boston is good, yes, but I'm not worried bout em.

ktc- you call holding Kobe to 24 points a good defensive job? His average throughout his career is 25.5!! Boy...nice D Boston. He should have had about 38 with all of the open looks he had. I don't like the 2-3-2 format either. It does save on travel time though.

Steve

Ya don't even wanna take a sip on that 'Canadian Brown' gig....huh?

Lakers in 5.....

Want me to even provide the mix ...ktc?.....even ice too? ha

Robb

OMG it is so obvious that the league wants the Celtics to win this series. All of the bad calls went against the Lakers!! Why don't they just give the celtics the trophy now?

Not really! I just wanted you whining Jazz fans to see how ridiculous it sounds when you whine.

GO LAKERS!!

i think it is gonna take a few more celtics hitting the ground and then coming back strong for em to pull it off.it makes a touching story almost like pro wrestling!

Pro wrestling? Holy Sh!t that's funny!! I think the wheel chair was a great touch. Turns out he probably didn't need the wheel chair seeing how he ripped it up as soon as he got on the court! Melodramatic to say the least.

Steve

Actually, Kobe has been averaging 31-32 in the 2008 playoffs. 24 is good containment because the rest of that team is not that great. You keep Kobe at 24 a night and the Lakers will not win. No way.

Well Laker Fans, lets start hearin the excuses! GO CELTICS!!
If Kobe would stop belly achin and play ball, maybe they could have won tonight.

i can hear all the laker fans now.... and i love to hear them complain. maybe if they got rid of that guy that likes to molest people in colorado i would like them. i cant remember his name? kobe who?????

Gotto give the Celtics credit for not blowing the 25 point lead with 6 minutes to go!! Almost San Antonio all over again. Celtics are playing well. Lakers are playing like crap. No excuses....Celtics are out playing the Lakers in every facet of the game. And I mean every facet....Free throws-- the Lakers shot 10....the Celtics shot 38!! How the hell does that happen? As far as fouls are concerned....calls just aren't going the Lakers way. Refs are calling Laker fouls like it was a 3rd grade co-ed game!! I wouldn't get the brooms out quite yet. Lakers will get at least two at home.

Steve

Well you can't win a game that's played 5-8!! Those refs were amazing last night!! +28 free throws for Boston? That's amazing. Three of the Lakers starters in foul trouble in the first quarter? All on questionable calls?? Come on now!!

cobe and the lakers and used to getting the ticky tack fouls but since the refs have opened there eyes now cobe is throwing a fit cuz he usually gets babied.

you said it right dry boot all the other series if you even breathed on kobe they called it a foul.getting a taste of his own medicine man he is a whiner cry me a river. go celtics

Celts about blew it! Yikes!!

Kind of funny listening to Phil, Kobe, and the Laker following gripe about the refs. They sound like whiny Jazz fans? Kind of nice to have the Lakers crying over the refs for once.

If the Celts can get one game in LA you Laker boys are in trouble! Ha! Against a solid team the Lakers one-man show don't look so good. Maybe Kobe will want a trade now? Ha Ha Ha!

Hey Mossback50, cry me a river. +28 freethrows. That really is unfair. I feel for you and those that sympathize for the rapist. I do. It brings to mind a series not so far in the past; a series that could've been a real barn burner. However, due to shotty calls and poor officiating, my Jazz were ousted. What goes around comes around. May the rapist play the remainder of his career without another ring coming his way. May he get yet another technical to start game 3. May Phillip come to realize he's done nothing but ride a gravy train. Let the Laker's wallow in freakish misery and woe. To come so close only to fail. That's even worse than not making the finals. Go Celtics! Death to the Lakers! That is all!

It has been good so far. I'm a Celtics fan, so I'm pleased. At the same time . . . so far the Celtics are only "on serve." They are just holding their home court, barely. If LA holds their home court -- and why shouldn't they? -- all they have to do is take one game in Boston to win it. I'm not saying odds favor LA or anything like that, just that the match isn't over yet, gang.

ALSATIAN, CONSIDER THE FACTS. THE CELTS HAVE NOT LOST THREE GAMES IN A ROW THIS SEASON, CELTS ARE 4-0 AGAINST THE FAKERS THIS SEASON, HAVE THE FAKERS SCORED OVER 100 POINTS AGAINST THE CELTS YET, IN ANY GAME, & KOBE IS BEING DEFENSED.....A WORD THE LAKERS DONT UNDERSTAND. UNTIL THE FAKERS REBOUND THEY ARE IN TROUBLE, WIN THREE IN LA.....& ONE IN BOSTON....NOT GONNA HAPPEN........YD.

Who said that getting to the finals only to lose is worse than not getting to the finals at all? What??!! I'd much rather lose in the first round than lose in the finals!! That is the kind of guy I want on MY team!

ktc- Yes, quiet! SHHHHHHH, if you listen closely enough you can already hear the refs getting ready to blow their whistles cuz Boston has the ball!! They are gearing up for when it comes back to Boston. 38-10? Honestly, guys....that doesn't seem a little one-sided to you? Boston is a jump-shooting team for the most part. The Lakers are a take it to the hoop kind of a team and they get 10.....TEN foul shots? You can call it whining if you want....but something is fishy...and it's not only MuleyCrazyMan's panties!

As I have said, Celts are playing good. Don't bag on me for giving props! Lakers in 6 biiiiiitches!! Just had to say it!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-08 AT 10:43PM (MST)[p]YD- Lakers scored 102 last night when being down by 25 with 6 minutes left. Lakers can score some points!! Celts are making Kobe shoot outside too much. They are playing as they need to. Kobe's got it figured out though. You'll see....

Steve

STEVE.....A LOSS IS A LOSS......DO YOU REALLY THINK LA WILL WIN 4 IN A ROW.......YEAH, IF A COUPLE OF CELTS SNAP A FEMER.... THE FAKERS CANT EVEN DEFEND MR. POWE.........LMAO......YD

YD- They don't have to win 4 in a row....they changed the format....best out of 23!! 10 in LA and the last 11 in Boston...

Steve

Maybe is does seems a little lop-sided as far as the refs go, but I thought it was lop-sided Lakers against Jazz. I got called a whiny Jazz fan at that point.;-) Certainly you guys are not whiny Laker fans?

This format sucks. I am not counting out the Lakers yet, but if they drop one in LA my mind will change.

What I have noticed is 3-4 quality players on the Celts kicking some butt on one quality player. Maybe Kobe can start his "its my team-mates tirade" soon?

Don't bag on Kobe...it is a team sport. This series has been a complete opposite of how these two teams have played their last two series. Lakers were playing well and as a team where the Celtics big 3 weren't doing much. That is why they went 7 games in each series. They must've been sand-baggin'! I agree if the Lakers lose one at home, it will be done. Let's wait and see what happens tonight. This is the pivitol game. If Lakers win, the momentum turns...if Celts win, they close it out in either game 4, 5 or 6. Come on Lakers!! Come on refs...give us some calls!!

Steve

For those that think Kobe is whining because he isn't getting "tacky" fouls, go to espn.com and go to the Daily Dime for the Finals. Watch the NBA TV link at the top right. Those are all obvious fouls commited right in front of the refs. Any ref should be able to call those, let alone NBA refs.

"...in either game 4, 5, or 6." or...maybe 7. Thanks for narrowing that down for us. Are you sure you aren't married to the rapist. Or were you the rapee? Ask Brent Barry about no calls. Stop whinning! Why is it that when another team loses it's because your team is just better. Now, your team is getting screwed. Consistency son, consistency. Just accept that your team is losing. That's all anyone asks. Above all, stop making excuses for your team's, all-around, poor play; Phillip does a good enough job with that already. Gravy train riding piece of chont anyway.

"Any ref should be able to call those, let alone NBA refs."

That is what Barry said when Fischer fouled him.

Michael Jordan would have won that game the other night as would any real MVP.

Ko-Ba-Be and Phil-do can kiss my butt! Ha Ha Ha!

Maybe if Kobe would play like Odom they would have a chance?

Basketball is a team sport. The Lakers play a te"I"am sport because of Kobe.

The Zen Master Phil-do just sits on the bench and watches Jordan, O'Neal, and now Kobe. He is only as good as they are? Maybe he can take Doc Rivers job next year?

HaHa ktc! That's a good one.

I have been the first to say that the Celts are playing better than the Lakers. I've said that in my last 4 posts. My point is that no team can win with 28+ more free throws. Even the Jazz would have beat the Lakers in that game!

MuleyCrazyMan- you really need to get off the Kobe=rapist thing. It is so played out and soooo two years ago!! HaHa. I don't agree with what he did but he didn't rape her or he'd have been put in jail. Or are you going to play the "he's a celebrity" card now.

Hopefully, the Lakers will get back to their winning ways tonight. Boy, I hope Paul Pierces knee is ok. I'm sure he brought his wheelchair...

Steve

Wiszard
Pierce went to the same doctor Koby went to for his back. The guy works miracles.

LA just needs to put a little pubic hair around the rim and have crowd chant NO Koby, Stop Koby and I guarantee you hes going to the hole.

GO Boston!!

THE FAKERS WILL WIN A GAME IN LA, BUT....THEY ARE BEING DEFENSED TO DEATH FOR SURE. TONIGHTS GAME IS PIVOTAL ONLY FOR THE FAKERS.....CELTS WILL DROP THE HAMMER SOON......YD.

Pubic hair around the rim...too funny!! Maybe they can borrow some of the pub's that are glued on Pierces chin! What is up with his growth?
Kobe will get at least 35 tonight and the role players will step up. They are wearing their home jerseys tonight fellas. Jack will be ther to cheer them on!!

When the Celts put the hammer down just make sure that Pierces knee is no where around. It is very fragile. He is the only true "Faker" in this series.

Steve

oh my Hell!!! why dont the refs just give the lakers the game. I am so mad oh my heck! nobody can even look at cobe(the rapist) or they call a foul....
ok i really just wanted to complain like some of the laker fans have been lately. man it sure feels good

Lakers still have a ways to go but they are one step closer! What is the deal with Odom? If it wasn't for Vujacic, Lakers would have lost. He really stepped up. Kobe does what he does. We knew he'd have a big game tonight.

Pierce's knee must have been sore. Nice homecoming...6 points? Ok!!

Steve

If I were a Laker fan I would be nervous. The Lakers won and Garnett and Pierce did not have good games. Still 2 chances to win one in LA. If the big 3 come to play all in one night it will happen.

Seemed like Phildo's whining about refs got his star taken care of. I wish the refs did not have so much influence on games.

Come on Celts! Kick some ass! I hate the Lakers and Phildo!!!!!

The first quarter was all ticky tack Laker fouls. Refs were not calling the Lakers way. However, they ended up calling a pretty even game. The difference in foul shots was only 12...a lot better than the 28 that Boston had in game 3.

Hold on....Pierce is sending me a text...it reads: "To all you Laker fans- I think I will blame my poor performance in last nights game to a sore knee. WHEN we make it back to Boston for game 6, I will be nice and rested...just enough to melodramatically hurt the other knee. Thus, being able to create another miraculous return from the tunnell in a wheelchair. That really oughta get the crowd pumped."

Sasha Vujacic...who saw that coming? The dude stepped up bigtime poppin jumpers like they were zits on a 13 year olds forehead!

Steve

Hold the phone! I am getting a text from Kobe?

To the world; "I am the biggest whine bag next to my coach Phildo. I have never fouled anyone, never lost a game (only my team mates lose), and I am MVP. Most Valuable Pervert. When girls say no, they mean yes. I get what I want. By the way, who put the pubic hairs around the rim? That was sweet! Nothing like going to the hole!"

Hang on Wizzo, the Celts have 3 shots at that LA game, now 2. The Lakers look like a bunch of rookies on the Garden floor. ;-)

LMAO!! If the Celts don't win one in LA, the Celt-dicks are in trouble. Can you imagine the pressure they'll be under to win at home if they go back with the Lakers up 3-2? We know the Celtics can win game 7's....they've already played in two of them this playoffs!!

Steve

Talking about KG and Pierce not showing up? What about any starters for the Lakers besides Kobe???? He scored 36 on 20 shots. And missed seven free throws! That wont happen again! And either Odom or Gasoft has to show up or they are in trouble. Vujacic had a huge game. Maybe they should insert him into the starting lineup instead of VladRad and move Kobe to small forward. That seems to be the lineup that makes the most noice.

Mossback50cal- I agree with you about pulling Radmonovich and putting Sasha as a starter. I think there may be a size issue though. Sasha is not as big as Vlad and they may not matchup as well with the Celts starting lineup.
Gasoft..too funny...I have no idea why he and Lamar are not performing. It is really frustrating....and I'm not even on the floor with them!

Steve

Any word on how Rondo's ankle is? Was HE in a wheel chair today!?

I heard he saw Kobe's back doctor. He will be fine.;-)

Phildo, Ko-Ba-Be, and Gasoft. What a bunch of weiners.

Have I told you guys I love the Lakers......anytime they lose? They are right up there with the Raiders. Hate 'em!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-08 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]ya but Vujacic actually can guard bigger players. He has spent time on Pierce some this series and done an ok job. I would do it like this:
Vujacic-Rondo: He could basically do what Kobe did in Game 3.
Fisher-Allen
Bryant-Pierce
Odom-Perkins
Gasoft-KG

I think the only mismatch on defense here would be KG against Gasoft.

If they space right on offense, there is endless possibility.

Well, theres really not much to say. Up 24 at home and you choke away a lead like that??? 1 more game, and you can consider your precious lakers losers!!! Kind of sucks to come that far and lose! GO CELTICS!

Ha! I love it!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

MVP my butt! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

I wonder if it is Kobe's team mates fault again? What a weenie!

Sorry Wiz, but your Lakers are in big trouble now! Better text Kobe and tell him to start playing like a MVP. I can think of 3 guys who should have that trophy right now and none of them are named Bryant! Ha ha ha!!!!!!!

:);-):)

Go Celts!! I think I'll go out and buy a Garnett, Pierce and Allen jersey....so I can wipe my ass with 'em!! HaHa. WTF? 24 points? How come.....did they really?.....but they couldn't?.....where was the pubic hair?

Steve

Wis,
Tex Winters has alzheimer's and forgot they switched baskets at halftime. They got to remember to put it on both rims.

Get ready I see an LA riot in the future.

Boston in in Five!!

"You seem like a smart guy, Legacy. So, the obvious answer is that you're a diehard Laker fan!!"

Wiz, your assumption was wrong! (but that is pretty funny!:)) That was a great game and a great outcome! As much as I "dislike" Kobe, I will admit, he IS a great player.

No kidding about the riots.

A Laker loss should be more than enough reason for the gangsters from the 'hood to burn, kill, loot, and tear the city apart. Kobe is black and he got SCREWED! Maybe he should change his name to Rodney "Kobe" King?

The series now starts when the home team losses! Well see what the lakers are made of. Lakers in 7

"Hurry up guys...jump on! Sure, theres room on the wagon from all the people that jumped off last year when the Celtics sucked! Now that we're good, we're accepting everyone and anyone who decide the Celts are their team!!"

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-08 AT 03:27PM (MST)[p] FAKERS IN 7, LMAO....NEZZY YOUR A HOOT.....I WONDER WHAT YOU FAKER FANS ARE ACTUALLY SEEING ON THE COURT THAT MAKES YOU THINK LA WILL WIN IT ALL. IF LA HIT MOST OF THEIR 3 POINT SHOTS REBOUNDING WOULD NOT BE A SORE SPOT FOR THE FAKERS...UNTIL THEN THEY ARE BEING OUT REBOUNDED. THEY HAVE NO ANSWER FOR THE TUFF DEFENSE THE CELTS ARE PLAYING EITHER, AND LA PLAYS SOFT ON DEFENSE AS WELL. WELL....WHAT IS IT YOU LA FANS ARE SEEING. ??? ......YD.

Hey Wiz, don't be gettin all butt hurt on us because your lakers are choking, they are just not all you thought they were! By the way, I am normally not a celtics fan, its just they are playing the lakers, and I root for anyone playing them. Don't take it to hard this season, they will be back next year with Bynum on board. Until then, GO CELTICS!!!

Hey Guys- I'll be the first to admit that the Celts are the better team at this point. No doubt the Lakers just have not played a "complete" game. My honest opinion is that the Celts played two good games at home and niether team has played all that well the last 2. Each team is very, very streaky. I know that there are a lot of Laker haters and you'll cheer for any team going against them. I'm just playin with the bandwagon thing. Hopefully the Lakers will win the next game at home and make a half way decent series of it. Go Lakers! You can do it...

Steve

The Celts will let them win so they can cream them in 6 at home? Kobe is a great ball player, even though he sucks as a person, but this goes to show that one guy cannot beat 5 unless your last name is Jordan. Pippen sucked. 50 greatest players my ass!

Sorry Wiszo, but the Lakers need to beef up the line up a bit. The Jazz do too. Kobe hates Shaq, but without Shaq, Kobe would be ring-less. The Celtics have 3 great veterans and a fairly stout bench. Couldn't you see this before game 1 Wisz?;-)

Before game 1 the Celtics had gone 7 games with the Hawks! This series will be remembered for the lack of play rather than the great play. Nobody has had a memorable game...no one. Lakers just cant play a complete game and that has been their downfall.

Steve

Nobody had a memorable game???? From what I have seen the Celtics have had a couple, thursday night being the big one.

Sure they had some bad play the first half but what isn't memorable about the deficit they overcame by playing some of their best defense of the season. I don't know for sure but everyone was touting that comeback was the biggest in 37 years of finals.

I'll bet the lakers remember that game for a long time as well.
?Here?s to the hero's that Git-R-Done!!?

Wis,
I got to give you credit. You can dish it out, but you can also take it. I have a bro-in-law thats a Laker fan and he can't take the crap I give him.

Your Lakers are young and will be good for a few years and I'm sure you will be getting the same crap next year.

Antler1- I think that was a compliment but I'm not sure. Thanks! Lakers should be better next year with Bynum back in.

In the comeback Thursday night, no one particular person on the Celts really stepped up bigtime. Everyone stepped up together. For example, it Garnett had 35 points in that game...he would have had the memorable game. Nobody did that. Probably because the Celts spread it around so much. They really are a balanced team. Having the big three that can all score really helps them out. Like when Allen was shooting like crap, Garnett and Pierce bailed the team out. They are just too balanced...and I hate to say it but the Celtics are the better team. But....on that note...Lakers in 7 biiiitches!!

Steve

The series isn't over. I admit that it most likely is according to history, but you never know! I can guarantee I'm a diehard Lakers fan because I hate Boston sooooooooo much!!! But yeah, next year when Bynum comes back, if healthy, the front line will be okay. Gasoft won't have to cowar down to the likes of KG.

DONT COUNT ON IT, LAKER PROBLEMS....POOR DEFENSE, WEAK REBOUNDING, ODOM DOES NOT SHOW TO PLAY EVERY GAME, OTHER NBA TEAMS IN THE EAST ALSO PLAY DEFENSE......YD.

Wiszard and mossy,

You two are just so much fun to rag on! Ha! Do you really think they have a chance?

Who is this Bynum guy? You make it sound like the '97 Bulls and a hurt MJ. I really doubt this Bynum character will vault them to dynasty type play.

I watched the machine cry and throw his fit. He was the only one on the team I liked until that little display Jr. High Basketball antics.

So goes another year with the MVP being voted on way to early. In my book that award should go to Pierce or KG. No way is Kobe MVP when his team cannot go all the way. Being MVP he should have been able to score enough to keep a one point lead after the 24 point come back at the end. Kobe sucks and good luck with the pubic hairs on the rim.

Wiszard says;

"In the comeback Thursday night, no one particular person on the Celts really stepped up bigtime. Everyone stepped up together. For example, it Garnett had 35 points in that game...he would have had the memorable game. Nobody did that. Probably because the Celts spread it around so much. They really are a balanced team. Having the big three that can all score really helps them out. Like when Allen was shooting like crap, Garnett and Pierce bailed the team out. They are just too balanced...and I hate to say it but the Celtics are the better team."

Couldn't have said it better. It is a team game not a one man show. The "team" will always win. Also, 24 point comebacks in the Finals will always be remembered. The reason the Celtics are so tough is you have 3 stars who get 20 points each. Then a great supporting cast. The Lakers have Kobe. Look at the Piston teams that win championships. No one guy is the main man. They have a team. As long as the Lakers have Kobe, it will be a one man show. They will only be as good as he is.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-14-08 AT 07:25PM (MST)[p]Ya but when he gets double and triple teamed, he dumps the ball off to a wide open shooter. Thats the same thing MJ did. The difference is MJ had shooters that could CONSISTENTLY knock those shots down, not just get hot every once in a while. And he had players who could create for themselves off the dribble, not just post up shooters. O ya and they could also play some sort of defense, unlike most of Kobe's teammates.

YD- Who else in the East plays defense? Name one other team other than the Pistons that plays a lick of defense?

No way in hell can the Bulls teams with Jordan be compared to this years Lakers team. I won't even go there.

I don't know who said it but consistency is the key to victory. The Celtics have consistently scored more points than the Lakers and that is why they are up 3-1! HaHa Gonna keep my fingers crossed tonight. I hope they didn't put too much hair around those fims that it makes the hole smaller. You've really got to be careful not to add too much that the pub's are a detriment!! You know the deal, ktc!! Lakers in 6!!!!!

Steve

a minute 12 left. Can the Lakers screw it up??

Nope looks like they can close this one.

Butter is in the fridge, and the jello is jigglin.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom