Laker Game Last Night?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Wasn't there supposed to be a Laker-Rocket game on last night? I didn't see much of a game!! Sorry to rub it in boys....but you gotta love it!! Let's hear that it'll be a different Houston team at home...

Steve

that was zactly what i was afraid the rockets would do,,,, shoot the lights out the other night, stink up the place last night,,,, i wonder which team shows up the next game?

What I think is funny is everyone just wants the Lakers to lose and be eliminated by any team as soon as possible, and most are Lebron fans just kuz they hate Kobe...Dwade and Kobe have titles, ironically all with Shaq but Lebron is the only other player in the league who is as talented and dangerous as either without a title...doesn't pretty much everyone on earth right now wanna see The Black Mamba vs King James play a game 7 in Cleveland for the title??

Not all, some in the west hope for like UTAH, DEN, DAL, or HOU who would get swept by 4 in the finals which isn't very exiting...am I wrong??

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

After Shaq left the Lakers can go suck a rope.
Please any one beat them. LOL
Go ROCKETS.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Lakers can't put two good games together in a row! What's up with that? Down to game 7 in LA. Am I worried? Hell yes I am! All stats and records go out the window now. It's whoever wants it more....and at this point..it looks like the Rockets want it more. Come on Lakers!!

Steve

Flakers cant go the distance against Kamar , Nene AND OF COURSE THE BIRDMAN IN MILE HIGH COUNTRY CHAUNCEY AND MELO ,JR SMITH WILL EAT THERE LUNCH IN 5 GAMES!!!!!1

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom