Lake Powell 09

never_catch

Long Time Member
Well I decided to surprise my son who was already down there with my parents for the week, went down Wednesday thru Saturday to hang out with the little guy before we go slay a muley this weekend

Bass fishing was decent...
PICT0784.jpg

My son Tyson nailing the Blue Gill
PICT0712.jpg

Tyson made a bouncy ball after we went wakeboarding all day, my bro Jake and I were there for moral support...
PICT0773.jpg

I tried the air chair for the first time...
PICT0767.jpg
ten seconds later...
PICT0768.jpg
that was painful!!

Tyson playin around in the Kayak...
PICT0693.jpg

And finally Tyson's "Got a little Captain in you" pose...
PICT0785.jpg

~Z~

Looks fun Z!
Just tell me you released those largemouths so i can weigh them in in a tourney someday!! ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I kept a few to eat that night but yea I threw plenty back dude, no worries...the south end of Goodhope Bay is loaded with em right now, they're in the weeds and hitting any kind of a floating silver Rapala or Shad Rap all day long no matter what the weather is doing!! What time of year do they usually hold the bass tourneys down there??

~Z~

Very cool! Its been a few years since I've been down there, your pics make me want to go again soon.

not bad day at all Z
ill have to post my trip to the george last week. It was a blast as well

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

looks like a great time with the family. hard to beat Powell this time of year for fun and fishin

Nice dude. Got to admit I'm jealous. It's been way too long since I've been to Powell. I haven't even taken a vacation this year. I've saved it all up for the various hunts this fall. So it all begins this weekend. You should be all rested up and ready to go. Good luck finding that little forky your after :)

>>>---->
For the love of the game

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom