Ladies Back Packs

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
Not just for hiking, but for hauling meat out, etc. My future daughter-in-law, Dani, killed a nice 6x6 bull ( See the elk forum), and her brother, Cory, killed a cow. They had a long way to get the meat out. She was using a guy's pack, and it was uncomfortable. Any ideas? Couldn't find anything in Cabela's.

Thanks, PC.

My wife and daughter use the badlands Kali, I dont know about hauling a elk out with it though

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

Scott, it's "CO Muzz Bull and Cow". Posted by Kilowatt. I just replied something to it so it's at the top of the first page. Guys, thanks for the help!!! pc

Hey Paul, I've used the Cabela's frame packer, the newer version does have an adjustable yoke. I'll see if I can post up a pic for you this weekend.

Before that I just used my Lowe 3800, again has an adjustable yoke. It worked great, but being able to 'shoelace' a quarter onto pack frame works a lot better for me.

Pred

>My wife and daughter use the
>badlands Kali, I dont know
>about hauling a elk out
>with it though
>
>Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at
>affordable prices

My wife uses this pack and is pretty set to about 20 pounds. I will report back after her late season tag.

Unbeknownst to her, I ma making her pack out her own deer :)

Here ya go PC

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Alaskan-I-and-II-Frame-only/713989.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3DCabela%2527s%2BAlaskan%2BFrieghter%2BFrame%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts%26x%3D7%26y%3D9&Ntt=Cabela's+Alaskan+Frieghter+Frame&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-12 AT 10:14AM (MST)[p]>I hate it when he does
>that........thanks Bro! *wink wink*
>
>
>Pred

Actually, it's not the Alaskan, it's the Guide, the Alaskan doesn't have the adjustable yoke.

Alaskan:

5338alaskan.jpg

I started with an Alaskan, but the bottom shelf ripped with a moose quarter.

Guide:

5710guide.jpg

See the difference in the shoulder straps and shelf? Much more adjustable.

Then you add a meat bag, or just strap on quarters:

6269liner.jpg

Hope this helps!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom