laber day.

Ya gotta know how to Spell it before you can celebrate it!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

My grammar is pretty good when you consider both my drug addict parent dump me off in foster care at age 8.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-14 AT 07:36AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-14 AT 07:35?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-14 AT 07:35?AM (MST)

Sorry to hear that xfiles, some people just can't seem to be able to save themselves. Hopefully you turned out OK and I can say already you definitely turned out better than you would have if you would have been drug through the lifestyle of an addict your whole life. Hope you'll find we are pretty accepting around here and welcome all types! Not a lot of room for judgement around here. We just ask you be civil and decent, and don't repeat the mistakes of your parent, that we will judge harshly!

Usually I am the spelling and grammar police around here (it's just in my nature as a teacher) but it looks like Bessy (elkass) beat me to it. But, that's why you come to MM anyway - to get an education, and we aim to give it to you in all areas! ;-)

Not sure what our plans for Labor Day are, it is going to be around 100 here so unless it involves water, air conditioning, and some ice cold carbonated beverages, I probably won't be doing anything outdoors until it gets cooler.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

XFILE.........GOOD MORNING BUD. DONT SWEAT THE SPELLING, MY SPELLING IS NOT TOO GOOD EITHER.

WELL, I AM GOING TO GO SCOUT A DEER AREA THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN IN BEFORE, AND TAKE MY FISHIN ROD WITH ME AS WELL !!!

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE DOING ?????.................YD.

I'll b workin xfiles....isn't that what ya do labor day? Don't sweat the grammar,elkassassin's a big softy deep down....He saved a toad the other day! We all got bricks to carry in this life trick is to not let em weigh ya down! Seems like u got that part figured out!

So xfiles?

More about your Life?

Where you from?

Your Parents still Dopers?

GRAMMAR Lessons around here are quite common!

Helps us all to Spell better!

Hate to say it but I will!

Hope you don't grow up in your Parents footsteps!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Sure Hope so YD!

Heading back up the mountain for some more Elk hunting. Thats the fun part. If we succeed then more work.

952v__14a5.jpg

>Heading back up the mountain for
>some more Elk hunting. Thats
>the fun part. If we
>succeed then more work.
>
>
952v__14a5.jpg

Talk about yer motley crew! Dude on the right got a heater goin? Smoke break while packin? That'll getchya up the mountain!

>Heading back up the mountain for
>some more Elk hunting. Thats
>the fun part. If we
>succeed then more work.
>
>
952v__14a5.jpg

I can see some Duck Dynasty in there!:D:D:D

>Is that the Alaskan Bush Family.
>Looks damn close to me.
>

JUDAS hogg!

That mighta been a Low Blow!:D

>Are you trying to say he
>is visiting the Bunny Ranch?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

He is the Chief Executive Officer.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Now that I'm retired I might do some work on Labor Day. But probably not.

Eel

You're an old-timer if you can remember when setting the world on fire was a figure of speech.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom