Kyle Busch....

He's got the most talent but lost it tonight. Jr. is a stud. He know it's just racin and Kyle didn't wreck him on purpose, but he was still pissed. Some crazy Jr. fan might just kill Shrub. What a race. Last twenty laps were as good as it gets.

JR DOESN'T SPEAK HIS MIND LIKE HE SHOULD WHEN HE'S PISSED!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Kyle Busch does suck. You know he would be crying like the bitc that he is if he was wrecked by some out of control jackass like himself.

Another good race ruined by late race cautions.

YA!!!

AND AWLB JUST DOESN'T GET REAL MAD TO OFTEN!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON May-04-08 AT 08:06AM (MST)[p]KB does suck but at least he extended the 88 winless streak!!!

My favorite streak in NASCAR.

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

>LAST EDITED ON May-04-08
>AT 08:06?AM (MST)

>
>KB does suck but at least
>he extended the 88 winless
>streak!!!
>
>My favorite streak in NASCAR.
>
>Take a kid hunting. You will
>enjoy it more than they
>do!

that is almost unamerican just kidding go jr

I pray "E" gives that zitty faced moron a lesson in getting loose into the safer barrier in Martinsville. That or a lesson in bump drafting at 196 into the safer barrier.

I don't think "Wild Thang" put him in the wall on purpose either, but he did it, so I hope that ugly little bastrd finds his #18 in a pile of scrap metal real soon.

Busch sucks and he sucks as bad as that POS brother of his. Did I mention Busch sucks?

I've often wondered...why all the love for Dale, Jr from so many fans?? He isn't 1/10th the driver his dad was and he never will be. Jr is, at best, a mid-pack quality driver who just happens to have decent equipment.

By the way, I hate K Bush so this is not a post in support of him. I'm still old school and pull for a class act driver named Mark Martin.

Scott

I like Mark Martin also. Too bad he has to be mediocre in Dale Jr's old sub-par junk.

spencer,

Let me tell you how I became a Jr fan. I started watching NASCAR about 10 years ago. I did not have a driver. I tried to like Jarrett, Wallace, Mikey Waltrip, and others. When Jr came on the scene, while I still tried to like these other guys, I was pulling for Jr to get out of his Dad's shadow and win. He was my guy. When Sr dies, I think his strong fan base moved over to Jr, which is nice because most of us like him and pull for him to win. When Gordon wins we toss beer bottles at him! Ha!

I like Jr, but he will never be his dad. His dad had a mean streak, kind of like Stewart, move out of my way or I will do it for you. I honestly think you need to think that way a bit to be successful and wish Jr would find his mean streak. I think he is a very good driver. He is always competetive even in the old TEI #8.

I like him too ktc.....as I'm sure you remember he cost me a case of beer.....LOL

JB

Yah, I remember that well. Now that Jr has the same machine JJ has, maybe you can get your beer back? I am not going to Sandy and bringing it to you though! Ha!

I attend the spring race in Texas and the fall race at PIR every year. I like JR, its his ban wagon fans that are real hard to stomach at the track.

The longer his winless steak lasts the more of a free for all the after party will be when he does win.

Hope its not at one of the races I see live.

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

ktc,
If we are betting beer I'm in! I think a trip to Vegas in March next year is in order. Maybe we could get a big MM crew together and head down. It's a lot of fun down there on NASCAR weekend.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Kyle Busch is a PUNK...
As he said after the Nationwide race
While taking shots at Steve Wallace during his post-race interview on ESPN, Busch said that because he isn't running for points he wouldn't hesitate to wreck Wallace.
What a classy young PUNK they even boo him in
his home town of Vegas at the races.
He better watch out he will end up like his big brother
after he won the cup chase he hasnt done $$$hit since.
It doesnt take long to fall when you get to the top.

Rowdy is a punk, but he doesn't suck. He is the hottest thing out there right now. He's fugly, big eared, cocky and goofy. I don't know how anybody could like the guy, but he is fun to watch on the track. To bad Mikey didn't dump him like he did the 5. Maybe next week.

AWLB, I'm in for the Vegas race weekend. I've been every year since they started having cup races in '98. And yes, the Busch brothers get booed in their hometown as much as Jeffy does.

Did you like Dennys response to why he lost. "God didn't want me to win" what a loser. I think he should be sponsered By Denny's restaurants and they should give away free Ham'lin eggs when he wins.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom