Kurt Busch Goes Hunting

Kurt Busch goes hunting: #2-Kurt Busch is on a hunting expedition in Montana this week. ?We fly in to Missoula, then take a 90-minute truck ride, followed by a three-hour ride on a donkey to get where we'll be hunting,? Kurt said of his trip that started on Monday of this week. ?I'd been hoping to get to go big black bear hunting, when Darius (Songaila, center/forward for Washington Wizards and a neighbor of Kurt's) invited me to go on this hunt he had scheduled. We?re doing it the hard way, that's for sure. We'll be using bow and arrow and I'll have my video camera along to document everything. I hope to have some great video to show the guys when we get to New Hampshire.? Kurt's schedule will see him do the reverse route in order to get to New Hampshire for Friday?s opening practice session. ?Yep, we'll be riding the donkeys back for three hours, hopping back in the truck and heading for the Missoula Airport. Then we fly through Denver and hopefully land in Boston at about 10:00 p.m. on Thursday night.?(Tom Roberts PR)(6-24-2009)
great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom