Kuiu Sale

Togwotee

Long Time Member
Just ordered more stuff from Kuiu, I'm a Kuiu junky.

Today starts their biggest sale, 30% off everything. if you're wanting anything I wouldn't wait they usually sell out fast.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

A lot of stuff was not even available yesterday (pre-sale) when I was on their site trying to decide what to order.

Yea Rick I didn't know the item had to be in stock. I've got two packs ordered but no frame. I'll have to order one at the expo.

Ordered a Guide Jacket and Super Down Vest. I had my basket loaded before it hit 8AM PST. I've missed the sales in the past by being late. Now I have to hope they fit.

>Ordered a Guide Jacket and Super
>Down Vest. I had
>my basket loaded before it
>hit 8AM PST. I've
>missed the sales in the
>past by being late.
>Now I have to hope
>they fit.

The guide jacket is one of my favorites! I just ordered the peloton zip hoodie. Hope it's a perfect mid season jacket.

I ordered their Yukon rain jacket. I've never been crazy about their camo patterns. Saw that they had it in brown and decided that would be perfect. Something I can also use as a casual wear jacket.

I like the brown too , but I buy the camo because I'd rather look like a tree than an animal to some yahoo .

I like the verde, the vias is okay.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You'd be amazed at the number of tree's around here wearing blaze orange. I can always spot'um a mile away...

Was entertaining to put an in-stock item in my shopping cart only to watch it become "unavailable" when trying to check out.

Did end up getting some rain gear, but got it in verde, not the vias I wanted. Not a huge deal as the rain gear it specific use and I'm okay with verde.

Great deal on their products, which I absolutely love. Too bad most of it is already out of stock. Fortunately I drove down their before the sale and filled my bag. They were very cool about it and gave me the sale price. I really like their product and their company!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom