Kudos to Vortex

fuzzyvelvet

I just got my Vortex Viper binos back after sending them in. They replaced all my lenses, put on new eye cups and cleaned everything up real nice. No fees, no questions. I am very happy with Vortex and their unconditional warranty. They are awewome! If anyone is questioning their warranty, dont! They are great to work with.

Fuzzy

Hey Fuzzy, what did you do to them to require all that work?
Quit dragging them behind the quad. haha

BTW: that's good info and very valuable for any company's image. Thanks.

Zeke

Zeke, it wasnt the quad, it was the truck, J/K!! I don't know how it happened but I must have gotten a stick from a brush on one of the ocular lenses; the others were likely due to cleaning them a little dirty. I need to be more careful to get the dust off before wiping them clean. Sandy soil was the culprit of the eyepieces. No matter whose fault, at least they take care of you.

I had the same experience with my Vortex High Country Tri-pod
I'm not going to tell every one the story lets just say it was my fault it broke and they would of had to known this.
But I went ahead and sent it in anyways
And to my surprise I had a brand new one sitting on my porch in 6 working days with a letter apologizing about the inconvenience
Needless to say I will be replacing my Nikon Binos and spotting scope with Vortex gear this year.
Customer service like this just doesn't exist anymore I would highly recommend any of there products

How do their spotting scopes compare to the Leupold gold ring series?

"I actually agree with NONYA on this."
MTMuley

The neck on my tipod has broken twice, they fixed it both times but would prefer the just build it better without the treads that fail.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom