ksl add about wolves (dogs) in Utah.

Kimberly Hersey, a biologist for the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, examined dead deer and paw prints at the scene. She concluded it was highly unlikely that wolves were involved. "It could even be some sort of domestic dog in this area," Hersey said.

WOW...Kimberly needs to explain to me how she got her job.

Yea, come on guys, what more invitation do you need? I know if I saw a bunch of dogs running any wildlife or livestock I would definitely shoot em. I suggest you do the same.

Ok get that chopper back up in the air next snow fall and eliminate those dogs. Ferel dogs sounds alot better than Canadian Grey Wolves. They need to be shot.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-12 AT 07:40AM (MST)[p]>
>Kimberly Hersey, a biologist for the
>Utah Division of Wildlife Resources,
>examined dead deer and paw
>prints at the scene. She
>concluded it was highly unlikely
>that wolves were involved. "It
>could even be some sort
>of domestic dog in this
>area," Hersey said.
>
>
>
>WOW...Kimberly needs to explain to me
>how she got her job.
>

I suspect she started with a degree in biology. I am surprised though, by the lack of outrage on the amount of vehicles that kill are wildlife in Utah then an unconfirmed wolf pack, not to mention the collisions resulting in human fatalities and amount of property damage? Where are all of the hunters against vehicle criers? Oh the irony?

BP,

The animal vehicle info is old news. We all know the totals. But thanks for trying to bring us up to speed. Projects around the state are mitigating for this problem as best as the available dollars can. Thanks for your concern. But wolves are still the bad guy!

The irony is that BP is now on this website and the only time he posts is about wolves and how great they are! Can you say PETA troll! I can't wait to hear his/her rejoinder!

>The irony is that BP is
>now on this website and
>the only time he posts
>is about wolves and how
>great they are! Can
>you say PETA troll!
>I can't wait to hear
>his/her rejoinder!

+1 TG
Bongo! We have a winner!

Kimberly is telling us it's highly unlikely that anything we see will be a wolf. I agree 100%!

Zeke

>>The irony is that BP is
>>now on this website and
>>the only time he posts
>>is about wolves and how
>>great they are! Can
>>you say PETA troll!
>>I can't wait to hear
>>his/her rejoinder!
>
>+1 TG
>Bongo! We have a winner!
>
>Kimberly is telling us it's highly
>unlikely that anything we see
>will be a wolf. I
>agree 100%!
>
>Zeke

You guys (TOPGUN/Zeke) are on the right track. BP is a wolfie.

Although i am a wolf hater and have NO DOUBT they are in Utah now, i have to agree with Kimberly on this one.
I mean C'mon guys, a woman has small hands and a wolf track is most definitely bigger than the measurements she described.
It's also highly unlikely that one would be eating right along side a very busy road.
People are in a wolf panic here now and may deem sightings as possible wolves.
Coyotes are pretty big looking this time of year with full coates of winter hair and i certainly have seen them feeding on carcasses in very open places.
Either way, it's a K9 in the wild and it has a target on it's rib cage in my book ;-)

here is the great news....We should all have ZERO fear in shooting one now. Lets say you shot one and actually did get in trouble. It seems like a pretty legitimate defense since the DWR has said that there are no wolves in utah and since the DWR cant determine what one is, how are we supposed to be able to determine the difference when we are just out shooting a few coyotes. Blast away.

Well, I read the article pretty carefully and it doesn't look like she necesarily dismisses the possibility that it could be wolves. She just states that based on the evidence she currently has she can't make a positive determinination that it is a wolf.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I'd bet there are wolves in Utah. Just that the tracks there don't indicate one. She's right in her investigation. Wolf pups make a lot bigger track than a 3" x 2". Their feet are full grown at this stage. We have plenty of wolf sign here,I see them a lot.

I wanted to take a scalp,but the kill was not mine.

>I suspect she started with a
>degree in biology. I
>am surprised though, by the
>lack of outrage on the
>amount of vehicles that kill
>are wildlife in Utah then
>an unconfirmed wolf pack, not
>to mention the collisions resulting
>in human fatalities and amount
>of property damage? Where
>are all of the hunters
>against vehicle criers? Oh
>the irony?

Great analogy there deep thinker. Do you suppose it may be due to the necesity for transportation reigns somewhat broader in Maslow's hierarchy of needs? Go ponder and get back to us.

7698thinker.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm glad that's what she said. If she would have come out and said they are definately wolves then they are off limits to lead. Now they are fair game. Shoot every one of them SOB's if you see em. If they are eating wildlife it won't take them long to figure out how to take them down. Don't wait until the federal wildlife agency gets their slimey paws in the mix. Then it becomes a federal offense. She's doing us a favor.

It's always an adventure!!!

AWHOLELOTTABULL, Those were along the same lines that I was thinking. So long as a so called expert says there is no wolves then embrace that as if it was fact even if you don't feel it is. Blast or trap if its legal every coyote you can. Heck a bounty even sweetens the pot! I wish we would bring the bounty back here in Az. I would think even $25.00 a dead dog would make a big impact.

GBA

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom